• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Antonio Banderas Reaction Gifs - The GAF Collection

Amauri14

idyIm70ZLYog.gif

iLNYteTU6hIbH.gif

And now it's over. :p

How did I miss Shu doing it? They didn't do it perfect but that was a great homage.

Also: GAF>The world

Vespene

I think yosp doing Baneras live on cable tv would be a fitting conclusion for the meme.

Unless M$ really fucks up their launch and GAF can find a creative way for Banderas to react.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
shu's pose is terrible, the hand goes to the chin/mouth, not the forehead -_-

disappointeeeeeed.gif

JawzPause

Man you guys are cruel. I don't see what's so cringy about the guy at the front of the line imitating the gif, I thought it was pretty funny.

Dr.Acula

Banned
shu's pose is terrible, the hand goes to the chin/mouth, not the forehead -_-

disappointeeeeeed.gif

I never want to hear anyone complain about Antonio Banderas' acting. Do you know how easy he made that completely bizarre and abnormal gesture look? Guy's a pro!

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I never want to hear anyone complain about Antonio Banderas' acting. Do you know how easy he made that completely bizarre and abnormal gesture look? Guy's a pro!

I'm not complaining about his acting :p His acting in Assassins is .. something else entirely :p almost Desperado level of awesome.

$h@d0w

I can see how it would be a bit strange to the layman but this is absolutely hilarious.

Basically the first guy in the world who got a PS4 gave a huge shoutout to NeoGAF and it will be broadcasted everywhere.

He even did it in front of Jack Tretton and Andrew House, lol.

expect lots of new juniors

wow, so is it true that antonio copywrited "the move" to where anyone imitating it on televised events have to touch their forehead instead of their mouths? i was just reading something about this i think, can't find the link.

What isn't captured in the GIF that you guys made already is the part where I turn my head like in this variant. I wanted to try to merge the two GIFs. Obviously I failed.

you're the guy in the gif?

i'll take this moment to say i really liked that you rolled the r in resogun when she asked you what you were gonna play first.

akira28

banderas trending on know your meme, ps4 release, and the gafsourced ps4-banderas move has been officially adopted by Sony. Today may be a busy day for GAF servers.

RaikuHebi

Banned
I can't be the only one sitting here in my chair trying to practice and perfect the move, right?
I've noticed for weeks that it's actually pretty hard to replicate. Perhaps we need a "Post yourself doing the Banderas" thread. The haters will eternally hate.

I've noticed for weeks that it's actually pretty hard to replicate. Perhaps we need a "Post yourself doing the Banderas" thread. The haters will eternally hate.

Its not easy. Takes a few tries to get it right. Making the "ooooh" "ho, ho, ho" noise is fairly easy to replicate.

Top Bottom