• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Antonio Banderas Reaction Gifs - The GAF Collection

Seik

Banned
Just saw this one on Kotaku.

i5HosGmv7H5a7.gif

:lol

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Idk, but it's not even a gaf creation. It came from The Coli or some other hip hop forum.

Then sony fans co-opted it and are now in the process of driving it into the ground.

Sorry, that shit has already been driven deep into the ground.

RaikuHebi

Banned
Lol someone over there is a different level of salty:
SloppyDrew said:
Could we please stop glorifying NeoGaf and be proud of the site we belong to (Kotaku)? I would so badly like to attack the site being glorified in this post in far more violent terms (the site that is only being glorified because the site kisses ass like no other, sucking up to any "established" online writer by accepting their username ASAP), but I know the uppity-fuck-nut behind it would cry a river (after bragging in detail — with photos and flourishes — of the mega-vacations his users afford him because he's such a goddamn VG angel), ban the account I signed up for 2 years ago and would piss acid onto the world to prove he truly is the most elitist sack of crap to ever piss upon the world. Seriously, gamers — GET OVER THIS SITE! Now. It is nothing. It means nothing. So he banned a developer once and thinks AB GIFs are humorous. So what?

First sign the site sucks and the leader's a moron? He — and they — think AG GIFs are humorous. AG last mattered when? Around the time anyone gave a shit about Neogaf.

Vespene

I just found out that Assassins was filmed in my homeland of Puerto Rico. That balcony where the GIF takes place is at a famous hotel by the coast.

EXTRA PROUD OF THIS GAF

Top Bottom