• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone been discriminated for having tattooes?

Anticol

Banned
If a tattoo makes some of the posters of this thread think the way they do I am not surprised racism and bigotry are so alive today. People judge others on so stupid things.

Pila

I like them when they're good. My buddy has a full arm and a full leg and the whole thing looks stunning, STUNNING. We chat about it all the time, everything you see has a meaning, it goes back to the books he read and stuff, the artist did some amazing job. Great shit.

I hate them when they're trendy. You can tell when the person got it just looking at it. One year is tribal, the next is little stars, lately I think it's stuff written in italic. Ew, they wanna be different and they end up looking all the same lol.

Anyway, not my thing. I'm literally the only one in my circle of friends with no ink so I'm kinda special already. ^^

Here we don't hire people with tattoos, just the little ones where you can't see them. They just doesn't look good on anybody.

We are a conservative country after all.

Fularu

Banned
Here we don't hire people with tattoos, just the little ones where you can't see them. They just doesn't look good on anybody.

We are a conservative country after all.
This isn't restricted to your country, it's everywhere in most corporate cultures. Even more so in the consulting world.

No visible tattoos, no visible piercings (outside of the tame ear ones as long as it isn't over the top like rings and co) and strict dressing code.

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
I have a bunch of tracking tats up my spine and around my waist.

I eventually want to get some art around them and my calve scars.
Cause tracking dots are stupid.

Top Bottom