• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone still play Diablo 2 LOD?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I know alot of people wont see this being its in the online forum, but does anyone still play online? I havent played in 3 years and lost the LoD disk so i havent been able to. But i find im crawling back to it. Im gonna go re-buy the expansion again tomorrow, maybe we could get a GAF Clan/Meet-up. Ill post this in the regular forum tomorrow so maybe we can get more people. This could be fun

Since becoming addicted to World of WarCraft I bought the WarCraft 3 Battle Chest in support of Blizzard, and I'm considering buying the Diablo 2 Battle Chest as well.

CB3

My new Barb is like lvl 27 but id start a new character if you guys wanna play. Depending on how many people we get we can have each person with a different character class

CB3

Line up so far

Coldblooded33
Ratcage
I've got a Blue Pants
Malakhov
ToyMachine228 (maybe)

Not bad, but hopefully we can grab 3 more to make it an even 8!

CB3

Shit we callin dibs on characters already? I take the Sorc then. Also, post your B.Net User names and times you can play

Malakhov

Banned
I'll have to install the game and create a new bnet account. I can play almost whenever in evening between 6-11pm eastern time besides the nights I'm going out or something.

CB3

My B.net name is Coldblooded33. You guys can post here whenever you wanna play

CB3

Coolio. Looks like we atleast got a few. Whenever you guys make your new accounts post your B.Net names

Is this on East or West? Ladder or Non-ladder?
If East & Non-ladder... i think i might have a few botds and enigmas + some other stuff you guys can have for free. I don't play no more (ebayed everything, d2 is crack, etc) but if you need FREE ITAMZ i may be of help (unless my account expired, if so T.T)

CB3

I hate that whole realm thing... We're gonna have to firgure out a universal realm that we will play on. Since im already on west ill say that but if the majority is on east ill go over there

I dunno the state of D2 right now but as far as L/NL, it's probably better to play on Ladder... NL is filled with dupes, so is ladder... but not as bad. Also more runewords on ladder...hope yall have fun

CB3

Let get this show on the road folks! 5 people is a good amount. It really doesnt matter what realm we're on so ill just say USWest. Ladder characters.

Lets go ladies! Create your B.net accounts and characters so we can start playing!

Nicodimas

Banned
i played forever...recently installed , but due to school i really do not have the time..

random question: when can i make my own posts?

Top Bottom