• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone up for a Ladder run after the reset tommorow? (Diablo II: LoD)

As most of you Diablo II players probably know, Ladder Season 1 is ending tommorow, and Season 2 will be starting soon, if not immediately, after. I play on West, and plan on starting a softcore Trapassin. I think it would be great fun to get together a group of 3 or more people to regularly play and quest with. Anyone who's up for it (on West, to play with me at least :p), just leave your Battle.net account, what class/build you plan on going, and how often you'll be able to play each day. I would like to get far rather quickly, so plan on putting a good amount of time into the game if you join.

Tamanon

Banned
I won't be online for a week or so but I was going to join the new ladder, make a Tesladin. I love my Freezadin to death already, but want more power hah.

You gonna be on West? You're welcome to join me and any others that play, although you may have some catching up to do.

Korranator

I might be interested. What time slot on the West are you going to be on? I'll probably create another concentrator.

Arcticfox

I am planning on starting a new character on US West once Battle.net is back to full speed, but I am a casual player. I doubt I would be of much use for someone looking to stay at the top of the ladder.

I am thinking about being a Werewolf Druid or a Multizon (both of which I have never played before), but I haven't planned them out yet.

Korranator

Generally between 2:00pm - 10:00pm PST character with the same name as my nick. Everyone should drop your characters names and time slots to make it easier for everyone to find each other.

Jupiter

I might get in on it. Although I never plan out skill distribution, so eventually all my chars. become useless. I'll try anyway.

Seth C

Jupiter said:
I might get in on it. Although I never plan out skill distribution, so eventually all my chars. become useless. I'll try anyway.

Same here. I'm not a professional DII player. If I'm doing this someone might want to guide me. :)

Seth C

Nevermind. Getting an error when I try to launch the game. Error 22. Looks like my system won't run Direct Draw/3D at 640 by 480/16 bit and this crashes Diablo. *sigh*

epmode

k, this is a silly question, but i can't seem to figure it out. my slave (level 15, act 2 defensive) is currently 5 levels below me (level 20 necro.) i assume that if i fight monsters that are more to his level, he'll catch up to me. my problem is that no matter what monsters i fight, my character always winds up taking a greater share of the experience. after 2 hours of fighting low-level monsters, we both leveled up twice, and it doesn't look like he'll catch up any time soon.

am i missing something? is there any way to get him up to my level? i can't just hire someone new..

Lvl 6 assassin, I don't play for too long, it drives me nuts... anyway, if I find some stuff worth trading, I'll mention it here. For the most part, I give stuff away since I only need one set of armor out there, and I won't get it until Nightmare...

Seth C

Gen.Wedge said:
Level 42 Trapassin Sister_Prier, 12th on the USWest Assassin ladder as of my last check.

Yeah, no one here is going to be able to play with you. I'm level 13 and I've been playing non-stop for 5 hours.

Seth C said:
Didn't realize we sprouted a new forum. I'm level 24 now, working on Act III. How far along are you?

Still lvl 12, Act I, Quest 5. Like I said, pretty casual... I'll try to catch up... ;)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Just started a new character like 30 minutes ago. Level 7 Assassin, just finished Act 1, Quest 3/4 (The one with Cain). I've never played as an Assassin, so I have no idea what skills to go after

USWest "WarioCube"

I don't think I'll be playing much though

Level 83 now. I don't know if I'm going to take it any further, as finding good Hell Ball run games is a pain, and dying once can offset several runs. Besides, I'd like to play around with all my great nonladder gear that I've aquired recently.

Seth C

pheurton said:
anyone got a low level char on US East? i just started a paladin last night only made it to level 10.

Why didn't you start it on West? Everyone else in the thread did....

pheurton

good question. well, i didn't get far so i can always start a new char on West. anyone going to be playing tonight?

yacobod

Banned
made it up to level 68 today

i play on east, and i have a low level hammerdin, if u want to play

or i could rush you, whatever

pheurton

sure. my charaters name is "pheurton". ill be on around 6 (EST). msg me when you get on. (same goes for anyone else who is playing on east).

yacobod

Banned
i have 2 new characters on the US East Ladder

been playing a lot in the past 2 weeks

lvl 75 concentrate barb - yacobod
lvl 75 blizz sorc - Kurwa

my user name is polishmoves

next i'm going to try a summoner necro, zeal + fanaticism pally, and a javazon

Top Bottom