• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

I went in to a wrestling YT k-hole yesterday. Started with TNA then found my way to wrestlers shooting..... Eventually found my way to Colt Cabana CM Punk episode. Now I took a hiatus from wrestling for a good 15 years I'd say and just now got back. Never experienced the Cena reign at all or CM Punk's. Whats the general consensus here on Punk? Whiny as all hell but has some points? Or all right on everything?

Also, Ryback..... jesus.
Most people here. Actually some people tend to think Punk owes them something but he doesn't.

Punk was the man and I'd love him back.

Sephzilla

Seph please put me in a feud against everyone of these coffee hating garbage-people

Ok

Fuck coffee

stunner2.gif

Slizz

Most people here. Actually some people tend to think Punk owes them something but he doesn't.

Owes them something how? Was he in the middle of some huge arc when he walked out? It didn't seem like it in the interview and even then thats a flimsy reason for why he owes people something.......

I can tell though that probably like 60% or more of the locker probably hated him.

Mahonay

Banned

Blue talking nonsense out of his booty hole, but what's new.

We'd all be happy to have Punk back. Although personally don't give a shit at the moment since my break off from WWE has started.

Slizz

I'm more asking about what you guys think of the allegations he levied... I mean obviously he settled with the WWE so theres def truth to some of them.

Never seeing Punk wrestle and only hearing him talk, I feel theres no way hes back in the WWE or even wrestling in general.

EDIT: Was he the best wrestler at the time like he claimed? Mic skills seems impeccable and he has like one of the only WWE 5* matches......

jmdajr

I have sleeping problems so I try to avoid caffeine. If anything only first thing in the morning. Past Noon I can't.

Fast Food? I might have that once a week. I am not totally against the idea depending what it is, but we mostly cook.

I'm more asking about what you guys think of the allegations he levied... I mean obviously he settled with the WWE so theres def truth to some of them..

I'm pretty sure this isn't true. Unless something just happened recently, the lawsuit(s) is still ongoing and active.

I have sleeping problems so I try to avoid caffeine. If anything only first thing in the morning. Pat Noon I can't.

I'm in the same boat. No caffeine for me past like 9 a.m., or my insomnia that night will be 10x worse.

Luschient

Edge and Christian podcast is easily my favourite wrestling podcast of all time now they're in the flow of it. This impersonation voicemail final is fantastic.

Nice, I didn't know they had a podcast, will check this out today.

lol at the top comment: FOR THE BENEFIT OF THOSE WITH A SET OF HEADPHONES...

imBask

Banned
how the fuck do you end up never trying coffee...

it's literally everywhere, all the time. There are more Coffee Shops in a 5 mile radius around me than there are parking spots

Mahonay

Banned
I'm more asking about what you guys think of the allegations he levied... I mean obviously he settled with the WWE so theres def truth to some of them.

Never seeing Punk wrestle and only hearing him talk, I feel theres no way hes back in the WWE or even wrestling in general.
WWE is pretty rotten so I'm glad he went in on them. They deserve it.

He had a really good relationship with Vince so a return is more likely down the road than you might think. It's more on Punk if he ever changes from his "fuck WWE and wrestling in general" stance. Although if when he does decide to come back and Haitch is fully in charge with Steph, nope.

Raw64life

As Doug Funnie would say, coffee tastes like chalk. No thanks.

EDIT: Was he the best wrestler at the time like he claimed? Mic skills seems impeccable and he has like one of the only WWE 5* matches......

Probably exaggerated but mostly legit. He seems to be the most done with wrestling of any disgruntled employee ever. AFAIK he's done literally nothing wrestling related whatsoever in 3 years now. No conventions, no random appearance at indie show. Never say never, but it seems like he's genuinely done with wrestling.

Owes them something how? Was he in the middle of some huge arc when he walked out? It didn't seem like it in the interview and even then thats a flimsy reason for why he owes people something.......

I can tell though that probably like 60% or more of the locker probably hated him.

Blue talking nonsense out of his booty hole, but what's new.

We'd all be happy to have Punk back. Although personally don't give a shit at the moment since my break off from WWE has started.
Well some people attitude's changed when he walked out, like he abandoned them. Very hostile from a few members on here but some of these old guys can't separate their enjoyment from real life. A few are gone so fuck them but it's whatever. Some say he's a douche and fuck him, etc etc but he's had a target on his back since day 1 and talk about a reap underdog, he was one.

As I said, I'd love for him to come back. I'm glad they chant his name all the time because it makes the geeks angry.

I only started drinking coffee three years ago (I'm 37) and am addicted to it. The thing I hate about it is that it makes me shart my pants.

Also, Nier Automata is a masterpiece and should be played.

Mahonay

Banned
I drink tons of coffee, but any time I have an energy drink it feels like my heart is going to leap out of my chest.

Also energy drinks taste absolutely awful.

He's definitely a Bret Hart on the bitter wrestler scale but whatever just like Bret a lot of his bitterness is justified...

Great wrestlers, great talker. Miss him, respect him. Wish him well.

Beefy

All about drinking only water and milk.

I drink tons of coffee, but any time I have an energy drink it feels like my heart is going to leap out of my chest.

My cousin drank 8 Red Bulls in a day and had a heart attack.

He's definitely a Bret Hart on the bitter wrestler scale but whatever just like Bret a lot of his bitterness is justified...

Great wrestlers, great talker. Miss him, respect him. Wish him well.

We are bitter and we're not even in the business. People who shit on Bret's or CM's attitudes are choking on irony.

My biggest problem is lack of water. I fucking hate the stuff and am telling you, I go days without drinking a glass. It's a problem and I'm trying to force myself to consume the daily suggested number of glasses to help lose weight

Lothar

Banned

Try Muscle Monster chocolate or vanilla kind. Tastes like a shake and wakes you up.

The only problem is they're so expensive. I wish I could have one every morning.

My mom told me that coffee makes you short, so never really had any. 6'2 so maybe she was right.

I was drinking coffee since I was little, probably about 6 or 7. I'm 5'6 now. I believe her.

Top Bottom