• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Beefy

So only water and juice? No wonder why can't even draw a dime to GWF.

Now and again juice and milk, mostly water though. Eat healthy as fuck as well, all fresh made stuff. A lot of fish/ rice/ pasta/ pulses etc. Gym 5 days a week and run two days a week. Why I laugh when people say my mental health will improve if I exercise.

jmdajr

My biggest problem is lack of water. I fucking hate the stuff and am telling you, I go days without drinking a glass. It's a problem and I'm trying to force myself to consume the daily suggested number of glasses to help lose weight

Kidney Stones are no fun. My sister only drank soda for years. She was rewarded for her habits.

I have milk everyday in my oatmeal, and that's what I use for protein shakes. Outside of that mostly just H20.
Anything flavored has to be sugar free. No juice.

Mahonay

Banned
Try Muscle Monster chocolate or vanilla kind. Tastes like a shake and wakes you up.

The only problem is they're so expensive. I wish I could have one every morning.

I was drinking coffee since I was little, probably about 6 or 7. I'm 5'6 now. I believe her.
Yeah being able to make my own coffee at home is something I don't think I could give up.

I have a question.

Just say you start seeing a girl, and she tells you the postman made a delivery to her one day, then tried to add her to facebook, then cancelled his friend request a few minutes later.

Do you shoot on the guy and roll up him up next time he delivers a package to you or leave him be?

Asking for a friend.

Lothar

Banned
Kidney Stones are no fun. My sister only drank soda for years. She was rewarded for her habits.

I have milk everyday in my oatmeal, and that's what I use for protein shakes.

I was rewarded with worn down teeth and needing dental crowns. Which I need to get some day. (Probably after I win the lottery going by the proposed bill for them)

I have a question.

Just say you start seeing a girl, and she tells you the postman made a delivery to her one day, then tried to add her to facebook, then cancelled his friend request a few minutes later.

Do you shoot on the guy and roll up him up next time he delivers a package to you or leave him be?

Asking for a friend.

I kid you not, I once got a friend request from a chick working at Time Warner' Cable's billing department after I made an over the phone payment.

Just ignore it.

Caderfix

I have a question.

Asking for a friend.

Only if he does it while knowing she is in a relationship with me. Otherwise, there's no way to know she's not available, so no shooting is needed. Now if he knows or keep bugging her even after she said no, protect your heat, brother.

Mahonay

Banned
Daily soda drinking is so insanely bad for you. I remember immediately losing weight once I stopped.

Still drink a soda like once a week or once every two weeks. I do still love it.

Not drinking booze heavily every weekend made a big difference as well weight wise.

jmdajr

Sugar is fucking bullshit. It's no.1 on my list of shit to avoid and avoiding it is HARD because it's in everything. I know transfat is bad too but that's mostly in sugary crap anyway. So by avoiding added sugar you essentially avoid bad fat as a bonus.

I don't even look at saturated fat content anymore. I don't have enough of it do to any real damage, and by most modern science it's not even that harmful.

But sugar, the damage can accumulate quickly. You can eat a ton of it and never get full. Plus it's cheap!

Meat and Dairy ain't cheap.

Beefy

Daily soda drinking is so insanely bad for you. I remember immediately losing weight once I stopped.

Still drink a soda like once a week or once every two weeks. I do still love it.

Not drinking booze heavily every weekend made a big difference as well weight wise.

I'm teetotal. Use to drink loads and feel like shit for days after. Now haven't drunk alcohol in 3 yrs.

Mahonay

Banned
I'm teetotal as well! Use to drink loads and feel like shit for days after. Now haven't alcohol in 3 yrs.
Yeah I'd have hangovers that would last 2 days. Fuck that noise.

My girlfiend going totally sober since New Years has worked out great for me. Easy to stop drinking so much if you're not at bars all the time.

Just have the occasional beer or two now a week. If at all.

Caderfix

I drink 2 fingers of whiskey every day and on weekends I tend to drink other types of hard drinks. I never over do it though, so I never had any issue.

I kid you not, I once got a friend request from a chick working at Time Warner' Cable's billing department after I made an over the phone payment.

Just ignore it.

I plan to, I was just sorta joking. Makes me a little uncomfortable though, and to be honest it seems kinda creepy.

I have 2-3 people a week asking me if I am the guy who plays Opie on Sons of Anarchy (which I have never watched) and have had to deal with weird shit in that regard myself.

But still. I feel uncomfortable.

I've pretty much switched exclusively to water, I'm not a fan of the taste but I put a little bit of Mio in there and it's great. I know that's not the best thing for you but I figure it's better than a can of sugary soda.

I do have a can of Mountain Dew on occasion, usually when I'm feeling super tired and need some caffiene. Not really a fan of coffee, I have to load it up with so much sugar that it's not worth drinking.

Mahonay

Banned
I've pretty much switched exclusively to water, I'm not a fan of the taste but I put a little bit of Mio in there and it's great. I know that's not the best thing for you but I figure it's better than a can of sugary soda.

I do have a can of Mountain Dew on occasion, usually when I'm feeling super tired and need some caffiene. Not really a fan of coffee, I have to load it up with so much sugar that it's not worth drinking.
I use agave in my coffee for sweetener. Goes together well.

Caderfix

Hearing that some people have issue with the taste of water is so weird to me, as I don't feel any while drinking it. I wonder what it tastes like.

Mahonay

Banned
Hearing that some people have issue with the taste of water is so weird to me, as I don't feel any while drinking it. I wonder what it tastes like.
When I was younger I really didn't like the taste of it either. I don't get it either. Now it's not something I even think of. Water just feels super refreshing and great. I drink tons of it every day.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I drink mainly seltzer water. I will try any funky new soda that gets released. I sometimes drink black tea but I mainly stick to herbal. No sugar when I do.

Gave up on fruit juices years ago, though a tiny splash in a giant glass of seltzer is nice once in awhile. and I mean a splash, a cap full or maybe two teaspoons.

He says that the one time HHH has a 5 star memorable match at Mania...

Mania 30 - Vs. Bryan, pretty good, **** range
Mania 31 - vs. Sting, overbooked garbage
Mania 32 - vs. Roman, overbooked garbage
Mania 33 - vs. Seth, decent, but too long.

(Yes, I know he had an MOTY candidate against Taker at 28 and a good brawl with Brock at 29, but still)

I drink about 3l of water a day. Ever since I was a baby I always wanted to drink shitloads of water.

I probably drink a (700ml) bottle of rum and a case of beer (sometimes more) a week though, which is extremely terrible.

My parents are pretty wealthy and also like to drink fine wine every fucking day which makes matters worse.

Beefy

Probably the areas in the US that have rust in the pipes. I am glad I live in the UK and can drink tap water.

Mahonay

Banned
My parents are pretty wealthy and also like to drink fine wine every fucking day which makes matters worse.
red-wine-artcile-2.gif

Mahonay

Banned
Probably the areas in the US that have rust in the pipes. I am glad I live in the UK and can drink tap water.
NYC tap water is famously good for US standards. I still used a filter in my apartment, but yeah, no noticeable taste or anything.

Mania 33 - vs. Seth, decent, but too long.

Decent? I thought it was the worst one of those. How dare that old fucker make a guy like Rollins wrestle the only way HHH is capable of wrestling anymore. A year late too. I know they didn't want to drop the feud but this was a match for last year that's been just sitting there.

WCW only because those were the most obvious thing ever.

Chris Jericho's two themes sounded basically exactly long the songs they were based on.

DDP's, yeah, pretty much Schools out for Summer and Smells like Teen Spirit...

Jarrett's second theme was Cowboy by Kid Rock essentially.

Glacier's first theme was basically the Mortal Kombat theme, it was changed very quickly, something tells me Midway's lawyers started to mobilize.

I can't think of any others that were straight up ripoffs, Bret's WCW themes actually sounded distinct from his WWF themes, Luger's bittle music was dumb fun.

Caderfix

Chris Jericho's two themes sounded basically exactly long the songs they were based on.

DDP's, yeah, pretty much Schools out for Summer and Smells like Teen Spirit...

Jarrett's second theme was Cowboy by Kid Rock essentially.

Glacier's first theme was basically the Mortal Kombat theme, it was changed very quickly, something tells me Midway's lawyers started to mobilize.

I can't think of any others that were straight up ripoffs, Bret's WCW themes actually sounded distinct from his WWF themes, Luger's bittle music was dumb fun.

The examples you gave along with Raven's "NOT Come as You Are" are the reason why it is WCW for me.

Top Bottom