• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Beefy

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy they've shifted back to WW2. I don't think they should have ever advanced beyond the present day COD4 era stuff because everything after that is when the franchise went off the rails

I'm a sucker for Sci-Fi and I get enough historical warfare with actual history.

WW2 seems like a well that's been sucked dry as a setting.

Soon as some epic music hits when you are storming a beach, you will all change your mind.

Well here you go then:
c9eq26bxuaan7rktvrxd.jpg

Timed exclusive DLC mention for PS4 at the top right.

Kaladin

The key for my enjoyment of any Call Of Duty is to not play multiplayer. Maybe co-op, but only with friends. If I stick to that, I can enjoy COD and most shooters.

Menome

First and last COD game I owned was the original Black Ops. Was decent enough fun, but I'll always be a Battfield person.

I would have checked out Modern Warfare Remastered if it hadn't been attached to a game I didn't want.

I like COD shits fun. General GAF is above these games though lol looking at the OT's for the games you wouldn't think its the highest selling game.

I've enjoyed all the CODs I've played. Except Ghosts, that was shit. And I never played BlOps III for whatever reason.

Haven't bothered with the online multiplayer for ages though outside of Infinite Warfare's for a review. Used to love it around Modern Warfare 2, but never really play online multiplayer in any game now, never mind COD.

uI6h4Jv.gif

Fucking launched him.

Oh, I mean if we're talking good indies, PROGRESS looks p good on Sunday

12kWnpa.gif

Card's solid, but I'm not hugely excited for it tbh (although those sort of shows often end up surprising me). Ringkampf vs SPPT and Haskins vs Mandrews should be great though, happy to see Mike Bird getting a shot as well.

Card's solid, but I'm not hugely excited for it tbh (although those sort of shows often end up surprising me). Ringkampf vs SPPT and Haskins vs Mandrews should be great though, happy to see Mike Bird getting a shot as well.
I'm very excited for the top 3 (6-man, Haskins/Mandrews & Riots/Power Trip) and everything else should be solid.

Top Bottom