• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Slizz

Speaking of wrasslin shirts. I actually saw one of the "You just made the list!" shirts in the wild this week. You wouldn't know it was a wrestling shirt by just the front of it if you didn't know. It's #safe

Then someone turns around when you walk by and sees the back

77101B.jpg

Then you got this:

77098A.jpg

alright nice.....

77098B.jpg

I started skimming the last page and saw a Trump picture followed by a Pepe and got very worried about the direction this thread was taking

I walked past a guy in a Gargano & Ciampa shirt coming off the Waterloo & City this afternoon

15 wrestling shirts (AJ's Blueshirt , Bliss X2, You just Made the List, Kevin Owens Show, KO Mania 2, Balor Club, The Club, Nwo, Nwo Wolfpac, DDP HoF, Roode's Glorious until Victorious, #DIY, Lesnar's Eat Sleep Conquer Repeat, Bray Wyatt's I am fear)
Bret Hart signature
Mick Foley Signature
Jake Roberts Signature
AJ Styles signature

Bunch of the early 90s figures (including a Dusty Rhodes figure that if I had left it in box would have been worth 400-700$) and the Ring

Bunch of autobiographies and wrestling books

The entire run of WOW Magazine

A bunch of old WWF Magazines from 92-93 including a mail away 4 pack of reproduced signatures (printed not actually signed) including Savage and Flair and some from 98-99
Some WCW Magazines from 98-99
Some WCW trading cards

Gone but not forgotten: Ultimate Warrior and DDP wrestling Buddies, Eddie Guerrero Scarface t-shirt

Gone and forgotten: Two Benoit tees

Slizz

I have the old early 90's WWF comic books. Nasty Boys vs. The Bushwackers was one comic issue :lol

I picked up the TPB of Ringside, an Image comic about the 'real pro wrestling'. The first TPB is titled 'Kayfabe' and the second is 'Shoot'

15 wrestling shirts
Bret Hart signature
Mick Foley Signature
Jake Roberts Signature
AJ Styles signature

Bunch of the early 90s figures (including a Dusty Rhodes figure that if I had left it in box would have been worth 400-700$) and the Ring

Bunch of autobiographies and wrestling books

The entire run of WOW Magazine

A bunch of old WWF Magazines from 92-93 including a mail away 4 pack of reproduced signatures (printed not actually signed) including Savage and Flair and some from 98-99
Some WCW Magazines from 98-99
Some WCW trading cards

Gone but not forgotten: Ultimate Warrior and DDP wrestling Buddies, Eddie Guerrero Scarface t-shirt

Gone and forgotten: Two Benoit tees

The Eddie Guerrero Scarface shirt was a big hit among the New York indy scene for a while.

TIL that people are still making Chris Benoitnt-shirts.

I own zero wrestling merch.

Smart man (God). At least I can pretend to be a weeaboo and wear my Chikara hat.

The Eddie Guerrero Scarface shirt was a big hit among the New York indy scene for a while.

TIL that people are still making Chris Benoitnt-shirts.

Smart man. At least I can pretend to be a weeaboo and wear my Chikara hat.

No no my Benoit shirts were from back in 03-04, I got them the same time I got the Eddie Scarface shirt.

Benoit shirts got put in a box after his murder suicide and eventually got thrown out when I was moving...

Eddie shirt had long stopped fitting me (I got it when I was 19) so I think I got rid of it at some point (wish I had just kept it for keepsake purposes, actually thought I had but recently cleaned and it's definitely gone)

I have far too much and I'm sure I'm forgetting something

Pete Dunne Young & Bitter
Pete Dunne Bruiserweight
Kings of Wrestling Kings Reign Supreme
Devitt Double Stomp shirt
Daniel Bryan Yes
CM Punk Knees 2 Faces
CM Punk Chicago flag
Bayley I'm a Hugger
Sami Zayn band shirt
Shinsuke Nakamura King of Strong Style
Jimmy King For Hall of Fame
Tommy End Anti Hero Cross
An Impossible Cube style wrestling ring + cage
Budda w/ Lucha mask
Misawa vs (I forget) 2d fighter style
Ultramantis Black Distort Prowres
Ultramantis Black Thrasher style
Die Havoc Die shirt
Another Jimmy Havoc shirt from his DVD
Jack Sexsmith pink & white long sleeve
GZRS pug
GZRS Geeze 3:16
NJPW logo
Glittery as fuck Penta El Cero M shirt
SHIMMER hoodie
CHIKARA hoodie
Shield hoodie
Pro Wrestling EVE hoodie
Pro Wrestling EVE shirt
Bullet Club hoodie

I also probably have like 4 or 5 PROGRESS shirts at this point, and I have a King of Wrong Style Ryckert shirt that tangentially counts.

And a bunch I've thrown out

I got 2 goldberg shirts from 98, one from goldbergs first wwe run, that signed book, and a pillow my sister gave me.

I want the current goldberg shirts but I'm broke

All I have left is a white cm punk t shirt, a nakamura shirt, an omega shirt and a los ingornables destino shirt

Don't have any of my nineties stuff anymore and I won't buy any wwf shirts from now on.

I have far too much and I'm sure I'm forgetting something

Pete Dunne Young & Bitter
Pete Dunne Bruiserweight
Kings of Wrestling Kings Reign Supreme
Devitt Double Stomp shirt
Daniel Bryan Yes
CM Punk Knees 2 Faces
CM Punk Chicago flag
Bayley I'm a Hugger
Sami Zayn band shirt
Shinsuke Nakamura King of Strong Style
Jimmy King For Hall of Fame
Tommy End Anti Hero Cross
An Impossible Cube style wrestling ring + cage
Budda w/ Lucha mask
Misawa vs (I forget) 2d fighter style
Ultramantis Black Distort Prowres
Ultramantis Black Thrasher style
Die Havoc Die shirt
Another Jimmy Havoc shirt from his DVD
Jack Sexsmith pink & white long sleeve
GZRS pug
GZRS Geeze 3:16
NJPW logo
Glittery as fuck Penta El Cero M shirt
SHIMMER hoodie
CHIKARA hoodie
Shield hoodie
Pro Wrestling EVE hoodie
Pro Wrestling EVE shirt
Bullet Club hoodie

I also probably have like 4 or 5 PROGRESS shirts at this point, and I have a King of Wrong Style Ryckert shirt that tangentially counts.

And a bunch I've thrown out

Mine isn't quite as quite as extensive, though I've only really started buying them about 18 months ago.

Balor Club shirt
Tomasso Ciampa Sicilian Psychopathy
Roddy Piper 'Hot Rod'
ICW logo
SPLX grey
Moustache Mountain

Annoyingly the Elite and Marty Scurll were pretty much out of merch when they got to Wolverhampton. Might end up picking up something from the ICW show on the 30th at the QMU.

Slizz

You can get some pretty cheap replica 90's WCW and WWF shirts on Amazon. I think I figured out why they are so cheap and how they have logos on them; they flip the shirt design. If it was Austin 3:16 with the smoking skull on the back, they'll sell a smoking skull on the front with the Austin 3:16 on the back. That being said, I've had no problem buying a couple of $10 or less nWo Wolfpack shirts and the aforementioned Stone Cold.

Oh I also had the flipped Austin 3:16 shirt where the skull was on the front and the 3:16 on the back, got that when I was 15 or so so that went gonzo ages ago as did my WCW NWO Wolfpac shirt and my WWE NWO 2002 shirt...

Both of those I've replaced with the throwback shirt from shop.wwe

Gonna pick up Austin 3:16 again sometime

Barrage

I've got a couple of New Day shirts.Back in the day I had Austin, a Flair, and even a Carlito. Looking for a vintage Ultimate Warrior,maybe that "Drink it in,Man" Jericho one.

Still waiting on that first iconic Braun design.

Top Bottom