• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Next Lapsed Fan

FYI, this is actually not the show I picked and is chairmen's choice.

You will all have to wait yet another week to hear from me.

If you block someone in a rasslin' thread, have you then been worked into a shoot?

No, it means you're trying to create your own bubble...your own....universe you might say, and are on the road to becoming a senile old man who pushes people based on how far their veins jut out of their skin

Slizz

I like how when the Hardy Boyz came back WWEShop scrambled to release a shirt in time to capture the WM heat and they re-released one of their old ones(pretty cool actually being that before you probably had to go on eBay for it) then came out with a shit generic new one.

Nakamura's is the best one out right now, simple and understated

Beefy

I like how when the Hardy Boyz came back WWEShop scrambled to release a shirt in time to capture the WM heat and they re-released one of their old ones(pretty cool actually being that before you probably had to go on eBay for it) then came out with a shit generic new one.

Nah, it's a mess. Why the hell is "The Vibe" a thing.

But most importantly very Japanese.

Et tu, Swute?
I actually definitely remember this, in October when Sandow's/Rex's career was clearly deceased I had the sudden thought that the curse was becoming too powerful and conjured ways to scare it into leaving forever

Then in like January when he did that fucking Liberace gimmick i realized losing him was no loss anyway so oops

Caderfix

Everyone wants to leave family eventually. Doesn't mean the love stops, but sometimes a day a year is all you want to see or hear from one or some or most of them

So once a year you unblock everyone for 24 hours and then start working on missing them once again to make sure the relationship stays as healthy as possible. Smart.

Ed: ^ Nope

THE ARTIST

korly

And the back catalogue is fucking nuts.... granted it's match by match the further back you go rather than just the event as one file (all the matches for a ton of events are there they are just all broken up)

I'm always confused about how to find stuff on there. I was looking for Brock vs Nakamura last weekend and couldn't find it. Is that because it's not there, or is that because searching by tags requires Kanji input or something? I'm not sure.

Caderfix

You know I thought the vibe shit was already established. I mentioned in the other thread I hadn't seen any Nakamura stuff before and had to do revisionist shit on him. Figured his strong style and the vibe shit were together. Design is cool tho?

Smart of them to bring this back:

Nakamerica's Vibe shirt looks pretty good, the Stone Cold one looks terrible.

Heroman

Banned
I'm always confused about how to find stuff on there. I was looking for Brock vs Nakamura last weekend and couldn't find it. Is that because it's not there, or is that because searching by tags requires Kanji input or something? I'm not sure.
Irrc Brock stuff isn't on World

Top Bottom