• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Guess what, when you're as big as Kevin Nash (and someone who got connected right away in WWF) you aren't going to get bullied!

somedevil

In weirdest story of the day:

One of the stranger disciplinary stories of recent memory comes out of Japan with Bram (Thomas Latimer) being removed from the current Pro Wrestling NOAH tour. Latimer posted a photo on Instagram laying inside of an ice cream freezer at a Family Mart convenience store. Tokyo Sports reported that Latimer was removed from the tour with Latimer issuing an apology and NOAH chairman Masayuki Uchida also providing a statement. Latimer had been teaming with Robbie E. in the ongoing Global Tag League tournament and will be replaced by Kasma Sakamoto in the tournament. At this time, it is unknown if there will be any further punishment from Impact Wrestling.

C-VzCl7UwAAr5c7.jpg

Marty in njpw would be great

Roddy is fucking great and puts on amazing matches but I doubt he'll ever do that well in WWE.

Just another solid hand for NXT I guess.

Strong needs to go heel. His best work was on Evolve and PWG when he was a douche. If you can check his rivalry with Drew on Evolve, it was great.

I don't know why but I always think Seth seems like such a poor choice as a guy to push over Roman. Like if he got the push, he'd be liked and cheered but I doubt he'd be much more successful then Roman in terms of merch movements.

Sanjuro

I don't know why but I always think Seth seems like such a poor choice as a guy to push over Roman. Like if he got the push, he'd be liked and cheered but I doubt he'd be much more successful then Roman in terms of merch movements.

Seth is a hard sell. He is only liked due to his existing narrative. Outside of that, I don't see how he is able to pull it off.

klonere

Banned
Strong needs to go heel. His best work was on Evolve and PWG when he was a douche. If you can check his rivalry with Drew on Evolve, it was great.

Word, that's exactly the work I was talking about. He really had put it all together before NXT came calling.

Look at this racist piece of shit, she's definitely ready for the main roster, isn't she?

https://mobile.twitter.com/EzrasMoon/status/857390308325183489/video/1

What the fuck tho

NXT is slowly becoming watchable again

Yeah, they just need to send Roode to the main rooster, he is more than ready, and they can build a really nice main event scene with Drew, Black, Almas, Strong and Itami.
The tag division is rebuilding with Sanity and Heavy Machinery. The womens division needs new talent and for Asuka to move so the division can be competitive again.

So Smackdown Live has garnered their lowest rating of the year thus far...

...I say this Superstar Shakeup has done wonders for both rosters, what say youse guys?

Top Bottom