• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Heroman

Banned
AJ is another example, when he was on Raw they tried to force this pitbull shit, the commentators were more aggressive towards him, but once on SD it felt like the grip of Vince was lighter, like Vince takes thinks easier on SD, since after all for him SD is and always going to be the B show.

Also we never hear that the scrip of SD had to be re-written at the last hour, and for Raw we get that form time to time, that just shows how much more involve Vince is on Raw than SD.

AJ stop being called the Pitbull the moment he impress Vince with the Roman matches and that why he was push on SmackDown

Sanada is going on the list with prime Scott Hall
tumblr_oorn2yj2mo1uxwdpeo1_540.jpg

Sanada needs to become the generation rival of Okada, both are 29. A rivalry for the next 10 years.

Also I just found out my birthday is the same day as Okada, I am just one year older than him. Meh, I still find Okada a boring wrestler q:

AJ stop being called the Pitbull the moment he impress Vince with the Roman matches and that why he was push on SmackDown

It just feels Vince is way more involved on SD that what he used to do. Maybe it has something to do with Vince wanting to push Jinder for the India market, it made him be more involved on the writing process.

As much as I hate HHH there's no doubt in my mind he'd be less worse than Vince is right now. Definitely not business wise but at least the product would be a little bit more watchable

I disagree. It took, being generous, 2 years for the weekly one-hour show he has to grow stale in terms of both in-ring quality and interesting storylines. Can't coast on 4-6 Takeovers a year being the only saving grace forever, and needless to say that kind of performance can't/won't translate well when he has to regularly book 2 AND 3 hour shows a week.

I give it till the first 7 hour Mania he has to be completely creative and hands-on for before he visibly looks like he aged a century, but you know he'll still book himself on-air (as long as football's not on) so it's not like he'll be able to hide it whenever it happens.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Oooh I got lucky and my re-up date for the Network was tomorrow. Saved 9.99 right there.

Might not be posting a ton in here for awhile. Maybe I'll finish LU.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I just got other things to watch on Monday and Tuesday with baseball back. I love old WCW and WWF but I just don't want to watch it right now. I booted up the network last night and watched one old Nitro (Ric Flair got beat up after getting pulled from his limo) and realized this was the first time I booted it since Wrestlemania. Smackdown was pretty dismal last night and while I actually like NXT I prefer to watch it in giant chunks.

Raw was better than Smackdown even, which is when I knew I needed a break.

I just got other things to watch on Monday and Tuesday with baseball back. I love old WCW and WWF but I just don't want to watch it right now. I booted up the network last night and watched one old Nitro (Ric Flair got beat up after getting pulled from his limo) and realized this was the first time I booted it since Wrestlemania. Smackdown was pretty dismal last night and while I actually like NXT I prefer to watch it in giant chunks.

Raw was better than Smackdown even, which is when I knew I needed a break.
Stop talking to yourself. I know you need a break now.

Zach

There's no better feeling than knowing your son doesn't consider you just his father but his friend as well

#Blessed

Now go to sleep kid
Not a day goes by that I don't thank the big man upstairs for blessing us with our love-child, who was miraculously conceived from hot man-on-man action. :')

Dave fuckin haaaaaaaaaaates intergender stuff. It's practically pathological.

No, he doesn't hate it. He just points out it doesn't draw and sponsors hate it.

It just feels Vince is way more involved on SD that what he used to do. Maybe it has something to do with Vince wanting to push Jinder for the India market, it made him be more involved on the writing process.

No, he's just doing things you don't like anymore. According to all reports, Vince is just as involved as he was before and both Ryan Ward & Road Dogg are still the head writers. Considering lots of the positive stuff from before WM was old school Continental/Memphis fused with NXT, I'm not surprised by that at all.

Top Bottom