• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

hqdefault.jpg

Crowd what'ed Nak? Ugh...yeah...
It was one loud idiot at first, eventually a handful of people went along with it but it wasn't a big chant.
Ugh, I first heard of that "wrasslin' newz" site with that bogus Alexa Bliss story and now I see them getting regularly cited which I can only assume is because the other wrasslin' newz sites are hungry for da clickz.

lol that asshat really does have a shit ton of fake/bought followers, according to Twitter Audit only 9% are legit.
If Vince sees this, he will be salivating.

I'm sure Vince would be leaking fluids but it wouldn't be from his mouth.

Ruby Riot makes pretty much all of the other women in the company sound like complete garbage on the mic

Then again they do that to themselves

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Hardys lose belts at ppv, hopefully due to shenanigans, and Matt snaps and goes something like:

"I thought being back home would heal my soul but it seems MEEK MAHANS company is still rotten and doesn't respect the hardys so I must DELETE IT"

Or they just go into it with no explanation >_>

Nothing too interesting in the Observer this week.

Other than the note that Charlotte is planned to be the top face of the SD women's division. But that became obvious when she was drafted.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
honest question time guys. I know we're down on Bray again lately
Im never down on Bray
but if Broken Matt happens, Bray v Matt feud, would that be exciting or what?

come on! it would at least be entertaining promo wise :3

Also Meltzer mentioned that the feuds on Raw might be getting switched to Miz vs. Finn and Ambrose vs. Wyatt.

surely you mean broken matt v wyatt ;_;

Also Meltzer mentioned that the feuds on Raw might be getting switched to Miz vs. Finn and Ambrose vs. Wyatt.

Which would explain the Miz TV at Payback and Bray attacking Ambrose.

Charlotte as top face is really dumb, because there is no one who can actually heel it up as good as she can

Unless they're planning on bringing up Asuka soon....but I'd rather see dominant face Asuka vs. scumbag Charlotte

UberTag

Ambrose vs Wyatt AGAIN???
Bray should be thrilled. Dean is the one feud opponent he's been able to consistently get wins against outside of Daniel Bryan.

We better get some exploding monitor spots.
dean-ambrose-tv-explosion.png

Hardys lose belts at ppv, hopefully due to shenanigans, and Matt snaps and goes something like:

"I thought being back home would heal my soul but it seems MEEK MAHANS company is still rotten and doesn't respect the hardys so I must DELETE IT"

honest question time guys. I know we're down on Bray again lately
Im never down on Bray
but if Broken Matt happens, Bray v Matt feud, would that be exciting or what?

come on! it would at least be entertaining promo wise :3
surely you mean broken matt v wyatt ;_;
Broken Matt is not a creation of Creative Genius Vincent Kennedy McMahon who knows better than all of us what qualifies as sports entertainment.
What you're looking for can only be found in reruns of Impact Wrestling, friend.

So a major news outlet was going to cover Ranallo and the WWE which is why they were so proactive about getting a gag order on Ranallo. Some interviews were already done and it isn't known if the story will end up published or not.

Oh and they may want to bring him back and push "WWE is a company aware of mental illness" with Mauro acting as an advocate.

Per Observer.

Hasney

Hardy's win. Hardy boys continue as they are now.

Im gonna need some context for that gif please
In mid 2000, there was a WCW faction called The New Blood which featured a variety of people including Vince Russo. One of their gimmicks was for blood to drop from the ceiling (I think this was supposed to be a strictly Vampiro thing, but fuck if I remember correctly). During this cage match with Flair and Russo, blood drops from the ceiling to prevent Russo from tapping... but something fucks up and it takes forever for the blood to drop, so Russo ends up being in the Figure Four forever.

Apparently Omega's visa stuff is still not worked out. New Japan hoped it would be done in time for the ROH stuff, but it's not, which is why he's only wrestling on the Toronto show.

Better figure something out before July, guys.

So a major news outlet was going to cover Ranallo and the WWE which is why they were so proactive about getting a gag order on Ranallo. Some interviews were already done and it isn't known if the story will end up published or not.

Oh and they may want to bring him back and push "WWE is a company aware of mental illness" with Mauro acting as an advocate.

Per Observer.

Fucking gross, if true.

Tagyhag

Per Observer.

I wonder if they forced the gag order on him. I can understand just taking the money and not continuing all the crap especially with depression, but he could have made a big impact in stopping the bullying.

cordy

Banned
Didn't I tell yall that Ambrose/Wyatt feud was planned in 2016 last year? And they pushed it back? That's why we're seeing it now. Yall know that they always go back to their initial plans when it deals with guys they love. Come on now.

Pikma

Banned
Hot Topic, the well-known mall clothing outlet, has signed a deal with The Young Bucks and Kenny Omega for various T-shirts. Young Bucks, Omega, Bullet Club and Elite shirts will be popping up shortly in some of the stores and obviously, depending on how well they do, the deal will expand to all of the stores.

Nekofrog

Banned
to be honest it feels like NXT is at like 70% power right now. it has improved tremendously and its future looks really, really bright

Philantrophy is the future of marketing, it's the way brands are going to win

Tbf, Meltzer doesn't present it as "they want to bring him back to do this", but more as "they are open to bringing him back, and would probably do this if they did".

That's not much better, but at least it wouldn't be the reason he comes back.

Top Bottom