• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Just because you have veins doesn't mean you are on roids. It doesn't work that way. Vascularity is based off of how lean you are, how much water you retain, and genetics. Someone could be more vascular at 18% bf than someone at 12% if you just look at certain parts of the body.

Caderfix

Just because you have veins doesn't mean you are on roids. It doesn't work that way. Vascularity is based off of how lean you are, how much water you retain, and genetics. Someone could be more vascular at 18% bf than someone at 12% if you just look at certain parts of the body.

The veins and fast change in his physique would be enough to make me extremely surprised to discover that he is natural, but, above anything else, the accumulated fat in his chest, specifically in the nipples area makes me 100% sure he's on something.

I still haven't been paid for the anti-Trump protests

Which I noticed a lot of you haven't been to! Suspicious!

Tom, I swear it's not what it looks like! I wanted to go but I'm a Brazilian fella living in the Philippines!

https://youtu.be/Sok1lWf-zuU

The slow break up of Cole and The Elite continue... This one has highlights of the 5 Star Hotel Room Handicap Brawl the Bucks had with Adam Cole

woooo

thanks for the heads up

The veins and fast change in his physique are woukd be enough to make me extremely surprised to discover that he is natural, but, abive anything else, the accumulated fat in his chest, specifically in the nipples area makes me 100% sure he's on something.

ah, I was talking about Meltz

I have no doubt that Jinder is on the juice.

miserable

great balls of FILTH

quote-i-have-balls-the-size-of-grapefruits-and-come-this-sunday-you-ll-be-spitting-out-the-vince-mcmahon-59-15-77.jpg

Zach

Wait, apparently I do know who Bryan Alvarez is! I've ready The Death of WCW! :D

(It's a pretty fun read, even though they got some stuff wrong and exaggerated here and there.)

Syder

Just looked Alvarez up, nope never heard of him.
MINUS FIVE STARS

Seriously though, outside of his rants on TNA and WWE shows from like 7 years ago and a few pieces where Meltzer is answering question I've not heard much of Alvarez's stuff.

Top Bottom