• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

ElRenoRaven

Dear god. WrestleGAF I'm in love without a doubt now. Leva Bates just cosplayed as Sabu at WrestleCircus. That was fucking awesome.

cruiserweight match time..on a wwe show..

Which means, Roman is ready for his first break and has made his way into my kitchen for a refreshing, cold beverage...

The big dawg wants a glass of water, babygirl.

IMG_0609.jpg

Hex

Banned
I still fully expect Owens to cry about a rematch clause tomorrow night, maybe even pull some shit like "If I lose I will leave" and then Joe will interfere and Jericho will lose the belt.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Based on literally nothing.

Owens is beating Jericho on Tuesday, AJ vs Owens is still happening at Backlash. Jericho is still leaving.

Beefy needs to stop mainlining lysol.

Tag team title match...

Roman, however, needs another break after the ending of the cruiserweight match...

The big dawg of the yard, wants a porkchop. He doesn't even care if it's cooked or not. This is his yard. And his kitchen.

Believe dat.

IMG_0608.jpg

RBH

I wonder if that match will be the main event now. The other options are Orton vs Mahal and KO vs AJ. It is possible Nakamura vs Ziggler closes the show.

Could definitely see Nakamura/Ziggler in the main event, but I'd prefer it to be KO vs. AJ. WWE runs the risk of hyping up Nakamura a little too much to the casual fan who's being exposed to Nakamura for the first time now and setting expectations too high, and I kinda feel that putting Nakamura/Ziggler in the main event only furthers that. I'm confident that Nakamura will have other main event opportunities in the future, no need to rush into it now.

ElRenoRaven

I tried so hard to find a gif of Alfonso with his whistle and failed.
Good stuff

Yea that's the only thing that could have made it better. It was pure awesomeness. This card is fire tonight. Right now you have Mr 450 vs Dirty Andy Dalton and Scorpio Sky tearing it up to determine #1 contender to the Sideshow Title.

Top Bottom