• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

dunn-o.gif

korly

I asked this in the wrong thread so:

Where on NJPW World do I find full shows?

I'm trying to watch WK8 right now and I can only find links to the individual matches.

Is this about Vin Diesel again?

Wait, people liked this dude before? Yeesh
Yeah no one gives a fuck about him. He's flabby sick and washed up. People only watch Furious movies and I'm sure they watch them for the rock now. Vinny should be thanking Mr. Johnson for making his films the best because they were in a string without him.

To fail USADA test your epi/test ratio has to be 2:1 or greater.

To fail WWE Wellness test your ratio has to be 10:1 or greater.

To sum it up, you have to be pretty dumb or have very bad timing to fail WWE testing.

Huh, that actually looks nice.

That said, the original is still nicer.

I feel like they keep regressing.
They're trying to make it too gimmicky or compete with the ufc(making everything the same). Actually the thing is that the older cats who made the belts, wwe doesn't want to pay them for the rights so that's the real reason for no creativity. Before they would draw up things but the belt makers would come through and the rest was history. The thing is, when you use a Reggie parks design, Reggie banks about 10-20% since it's his template. So they're cutting off the middle man now.

Tagyhag

Still the best wrestling show intro

https://youtu.be/ipfT0QhzRSI

I thought you were going to link Mid-South Wrestling but this is much better.

(I saw your quick edit in the Hearthstone thread :p)

They're trying to make it too gimmicky or compete with the ufc(making everything the same). Actually the thing is that the older cats who made the belts, wwe doesn't want to pay them for the rights so that's the real reason for no creativity. Before they would draw up things but the belt makers would come through and the rest was history. The thing is, when you use a Reggie parks design, Reggie banks about 10-20% since it's his template. So they're cutting off the middle man now.

Huh, never knew that, makes sense, cheap fucks.

Least they could do is design some shit themselves.

I thought you were going to link Mid-South Wrestling but this is much better.

(I saw your quick edit in the Hearthstone thread :p)

Huh, never knew that, makes sense, cheap fucks.

Least they could do is design some shit themselves.
I think the biggest issue is that they want to find a way to implement that shitty logo like never before. Even nxt has taken the same approach, and they found a way to merchandise things by including the side plates they don't care anymore.

Don't worry it's not like the fruit by the foot

Not the belt they have but Dan made a replica of the belt that they are/were going to introduce

Man, that looks dope. All of the blue belts look better.

Hilariously, the New Day Replica belts finally went on sale today and immediately sold out. So...yeah, WWE keeps raking in the money

Man, that looks dope. All of the blue belts look better.

Hilariously, the New Day Replica belts finally went on sale today and immediately sold out. So...yeah, WWE keeps raking in the money
I have reasons to believe they'll be taking the belts at Summerslam so they can sell more of those belts. Also to finish the combined day record that demolition still holds.

Also like I said be on the look out for a new ic and us belt soon.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Leave me all alone in OT1 will you?

Fuck all of youse

FFS there's already over 300 posts.

Sort of weird how WWE can't build a monster heel to save their lives.

When I started watching again, fucking Lord Tensai and the Funkasaurus went on these insane win streaks. The Raw where The Funkasaurus came back was when I started watching again. That was in early January and he didn't lose until JUNE!

Lord Tensai misted John Cena and it felt fucking HUGE at the time. LORD TENSAI.

Before this weeks Braun segment you never felt that.

That's because monsters are usually only built up with the intention to be fed to Vince's top babyface and then after that's over Vince gets bored with them.

EDIT: Who gives a fuck about Phil Rosenshill's irrelevant opinion? Dude is a company toolbag suck up.

tmac456

honest question. why are many of you making light of what Jinder did to Finn yet freaking out and showing legit concern over Shibata?

that bullshit from Jinder easily could've ended Finn's career

Top Bottom