• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

DMczaf

Tonight on TNA

renegade_zps18cb2d5b.png

Thanks I busted out laughing in the middle of the gym

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Spider, brother, I joke on you. We all do, but it's meant to be in good spirits.

The fuckers on OT making threads about 'how do i ask this girl out,' and 'how do I break up with this gir,' though?
iZ9Zk5vT3rhop.gif

strobogo

Banned
watching old batista promos. did people cheer for this guy just because he's big and walked behind hhh for a few years?

Kind of. His turn was really well done and finally knocking HHH out of his spot was a big welcome. The choices of Cena and Batista as the new anchors in retrospect seem very forced. Cena was super over right up until he switched to Raw. Batista was over against HHH, but never really set the world on fire as a top guy. I think they got their spots because they had the best looks of that generation of new guys. It certainly wasn't talent because both were still not ready for top spots when they got the push. And Batista was never an interesting promo guy until he finally turned heel.

Kind of. His turn was really well done and finally knocking HHH out of his spot was a big welcome. The choices of Cena and Batista as the new anchors in retrospect seem very forced. Cena was super over right up until he switched to Raw. Batista was over against HHH, but never really set the world on fire as a top guy. I think they got their spots because they had the best looks of that generation of new guys. It certainly wasn't talent because both were still not ready for top spots when they got the push. And Batista was never an interesting promo guy until he finally turned heel.

This. And people cheered him against Edge because Edge is really good at making you want to see him get his ass kicked.

strobogo

Banned
This. And people cheered him against Edge because Edge is really good at making you want to see him get his ass kicked.

God damn, I HATED the Edge/Batista feud. It was terrible. They never had a decent match together, Batista getting endless title shots, La Familia, and it felt like it lasted 3 years. Those were dark times for Smackdown. Who ever thought it was a good idea to put your two most injury prone top guys in an extended program? I swear they'd go 3 months, someone would get injured, and they'd pick it up 5 months later. And it felt like that went on for 3 years. I believe that was around the time when I gave up on Smackdown for good.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
There's a TNA and NXT discussion going at the same time. Hold on, let me load up some old World Class, and I'll contribute.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Half the darn league makes it to the playoffs and Sunflower told me the qualifications for becoming a pro hockey player are comparable to those of a janitor with average sweeping ability.

Correct. If you can sweep your kitchen well, you're the next Brett Hull.

Top Bottom