• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

I looked at that yesterday and I think you were fourth. You've easily made 100 or more posts in the past 24 hours.

Thank god your avatar is of something pleasant to look at.

Not as pleasant as mine.

B0wn6R4.gif

These Wall of Shame guys are all just spot monkeys. Throwing so much out there that nothing sticks with the fans. Gotta get their shit in.

Me, I'm telling stories in here. Im taking my time, because when I post, it MEANS SOMETHING. I'm leaving women with tears in their eyes and men with a lump in their throats.

Now, you young guys excuse me while I wash my tights in the sink. (BTW, I typed all this completely in the nude.)

Ithil

She murders my eyes.

I've seen and yeah she is green but I see the potential there to be great. Sasha is just, ugh. Time will tell I guess.

Sasha is only 22, and only been wrestling a couple of years. She's green herself, and shown plenty of improvement in NXT so far.

I just watched a bo dallas promo on youtube. wat.

why the hell do they have jbl doing face stuff on nxt

also angle's management before leaving wwe was terrible. why did he have that random guy manage him?

Top Bottom