• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[ARCHIVE UP] The Giant Bomb "We've Got A Wii U" Live Stream

Owensboro

I still have to look down at my 360 pad to realize the button layout. Though I imagine a large part of that confusion stems from barely touching it since I use it for PC.

I have the hardest time with quick time events on an 360 controller for some reason. I fail them every time because I have to look down at it. The SNES controller completely ruined my knowledge of where A, B, X, and Y are.

LCfiner

I guess it is kinda cool that you can have two people play in the same room without needing to split the screen.

But it doesn't seem like something to buy a system over (well, maybe for some families).

I still have to look down at my 360 pad to realize the button layout. Though I imagine a large part of that confusion stems from barely touching it since I use it for PC.

Yeah - I don't do it anymore but when jumping DS/360 the button prompts were frustrating at times.

Randdalf

Did they go through the Miiverse stuff at the start? Only just started watching now.

Do people get this game on PS3 so they don't have to play the Gold fee? I'd imagine that would be a reason to get it on WiiU as well.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
2 player online on the same machine with 2 screens but all they talk about is the button layout xD

I think this is probably the greatest thing of all time. Having 2 players playing in the same room online without a splitscreen. It's no LAN or multiple PCs in the same room, but I would have killed to have had this back when I was younger with my brothers.

Is the site down? I've watching on twitch but I've been getting a 'data not received error' for 20 minutes and I can't load Giantbomb on any device.

elostyle

Never forget! I'm Dumb!
I think this is probably the greatest thing of all time. Having 2 players playing in the same room online without a splitscreen. It's no LAN or multiple PCs in the same room, but I would have killed to have had this back when I was younger with my brothers.
If I was younger and had a brother this would be the absolute killer app. Kind of want a port of RE5 now.

Owensboro

I just hope it's a way around the BS "Everyone needs a copy of the game to play multiplayer" crap that's been going on this generation. I still have never been so disappointed as when my roommate got a copy of Too Human and we found out you couldn't do two player on the same system.

LQX

Wow! Is that over 12 million watching accurate?

I tell you. Wii U is not impressing me but I would much rather that TV/Pad setup over split screen on TV. That looked great.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
iAvpCw5k1VVO4.gif

XenodudeX

So you can't take screenshots yourself, but it takes them for you. I knew that feature was too good to be true. Oh Nintendo.

Owensboro

So, they are all using 3DSs in order to transfer their old Miis. What if you don't have a 3DS but have a bunch of Miis on your old Wii? Will a system transfer bring all of those over?

Edit: I cannot believe that sentence isn't gibberish.

Top Bottom