• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARMS Global Testpunch Thread: Let's see if this has LEGS

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
I don't remotely understand how to play this game. I'm just faliling around and getting my ass kicked.

And I can't twist to curve punches for the life of me.

Played a few matches, was enough to convince me to want to get the full game for the SP and other non-online modes. Looks amazing in motion and so bright and vibrant. Nintendo is killing it with their original IPs!

Biske

Havent been able to connect to a single match. awwww yeah Glad it only last an hour! That way I wont be able to play at alll ooooo yeah

Mediking

Just started playing!!! Handheld mode is awesome! Graphics looks amazing! I'm playing as Min-Min! THIS IS A GREAT NEW IP!!!

This is my first try and I'm on a continuous winning streak
My ass will be handed to me once good players are available 😂

I've already had several frantic and intense fights.

I'm also guessing there are some Nintendo employees around because damn, some people were already juggling and shit.

Alright, I'm sold. Fucking crazy lobby man, just had two battles against other 2 people and it was intense as hell. 2v2 was also pretty fun.

Speely

Banned
Just came back vs mummy and helix in 2v2 after my teammate went down. Playing as helix...

WHAT A RUSH.

This game owns.

Charamiwa

Banned
Quick thoughts after 20 minutes: game looks really good in handheld mode, and is fun but playing without motion control I feel like I'm at a huge advantage? I've been shitting on people for 6 matches straight and I'm not really good, I do a lot of jump and dashes, mixing up some punches and that gets me to victory pretty easily. Maybe motion control is at a huge disadvantage for now.

selo

Its pretty fun so far, already on a 10 win streak with min min :eek:

Been playing in handheld mode BTW, I'll try motion controls in a bit

So I learned one thing, I utterly suck at this game. I think I only won one fight so far. Motion controls still feel a bit unusual but overall great fun. Min Min is bae. The connection is so much better than Mario Kart, it's ridiculous. Also really liking the lobby system.

Top Bottom