• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARMS Global Testpunch Thread: Let's see if this has LEGS

KingBroly

Banned
It was live 5 minutes early so I could do a Tutorial.

I tried it with the Joy-Cons. It was fun. I was my Online Match. I retire from Testpunches Undefeated.

T.O.P

Banned
Only thing i don't like about traditional controls is pressing Left Analog to guard

The button is way too hard to press for it

linkboy

I just played a couple of matches.

The only thing I hope is that they let us change the controls. Was playing with a Pro Controller and I'd love to be able to use the ZL/ZR buttons for punching.

I was having a hard time using A/B.

-shadow-

Can someone explain why other always have that powerful rush move so fast and I get it super late? I was sandwiched between two of those just now with nothing to do and the move wasn't even half full...

Pachimari

I downloaded this when I bought my Switch recently but I assumed it was just a normal demo. So it's a global test that available for a limited time? Will I be able to play it in like 6-7 hours from now?

branny

If you want to spend more time messing around with different control schemes without being in a match, you can exit the practice AI tutorial fight with the Home button and close the Testpunch between rounds before you win. It won't save and will make you enter the tutorial again. If you've already completed the tutorial, you can start the Testpunch with a different user account and get the tutorial again.

Neiteio

Guys, how do you choose alt colors in handheld mode? Holding left stick and flicking in different directions doesn't seem to work.

Oregano

I've found that I instinctively hold the controllers toward me and walk backwards. Trying to override it but I'm doing pretty well so far.

Flintty

I played the tutorial and then one quick online game. I feel like the game deserves more time and patience from me before I give up but it's just not for me. I love the art style and I really wanted to like the game but it just feels rubbish in my less than capable hands. Not my kind of game at all but I do hope it's successful, there's clearly a lot of fans out there.

Top Bottom