• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARMS seems to be developing quite the fan art following already....

ARMS%202.png

https://twitter.com/YoshiUnity/status/869034099683545089

Yeah... I'm very hyped for this game. Originally made this for that fan art contest Nintendo of America held for Nintendo Minute. Sadly, I didn't make it in time but I still wanted to finish it. Still proud with how t came out though.
Well your work here is incredible so you'd have to be crazy to not proud with this. Do you have any other artwork for this game?

yoshiunity

WOW, nice work! The "characters on glove" idea is pretty inventive :)

This is fantastic. Great job!

this needs more recognition.
incredible!

Fantastic job there!

You win in our hearts, nice job

Well your work here is incredible so you'd have to be crazy to not proud with this. Do you have any other artwork for this game?

Wow! I really appreciate all these comments! Thanks everyone!

To answer the question of if I had more ARMS fan art. I don't. But if I have time between trying to get an original idea off the ground, commissions and working at a lumber mill (Eleven hours and day. Five to six days a week.), I'd probably make some more since I'm really hyped for this game. At least something Mechanica related since I'm sure that she'll be my main even in the full game.

Neoxon

It's more of a rough sketch that I have for a concept of an ARMS character, but here's my fan art.

Bq1RFkp.jpg

Tentatively called Magic Man, his aesthetic takes a bit from Doctor Strange & Kaldur'Ahm/Aqualad (the one from Young Justice). He doesn't actually have extendable arms himself, but he uses magic to conjure up said arms from the tattoos on his actual arms (as shown on the top-right corner of the picture) in order to compete, similar to how Mechanica resorts to tech in order to keep up despite her not having actual extendable arms. While using said magic, his eyes gain the spiral that the characters with actual extendable arms have, which goes away when he's not using magic. When blocking, Magic Man has to get rid of the magic arms & create a Doctor Strange-esque magic circle shield to protect himself since he's yet to master the art of his abilities.

Also, yes, the character would be black.

It's more of a rough sketch that I have for a concept of an ARMS character, but here's my fan art.

Bq1RFkp.jpg

Tentatively called Magic Man, his aesthetic takes a bit from Doctor Strange & Kaldur'Ahm/Aqualad (the one from Young Justice). He doesn't actually have extendable arms himself, but he uses magic to conjure up said arms from the tattoos on his actual arms (as shown on the top-right corner of the picture) in order to compete, similar to how Mechanica resorts to tech in order to keep up despite her not having actual extendable arms. While using said magic, his eyes gain the spiral that the characters with actual extendable arms have, which goes away when he's not using magic. When blocking, Magic Man has to get rid of the magic arms & create a Doctor Strange-esque magic circle shield to protect himself since he's yet to master the art of his abilities.

That would be pretty cool.

Saw that on Twitter, not sure if it's a ship or if Minmin thinks it's cute to see a kid so determined. Could be either
When no one is targeting you it's pretty cool just sitting and waiting...but when both of them are targeting you it's a pretty rough time

I like these fan art threads, some really creative and well executed drawings from fans....but would be nice if they didn't get locked for inappropriate posts especially with Mechanica
who is like 14

Top Bottom