• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARMS seems to be developing quite the fan art following already....

Neoxon

Found another piece of ARMS X JoJo art, this time it's Twintelle posing like Yukako.

DAJLjaLXcAA0LoU.jpg:large

Source

Is ARMS another Overwatch?

Can only be that after it's released and proves to be a success.

Anyway it's gonna be super interesting seeing how things shape up for the series post release. Like I said, I predict more inclusion for other characters after them seeing how much more love and attention they're getting.

I feel like Twin started getting placed with Spring and Ribbon more recently in what I'd guess is easy to pump out social-media things.

Also wonder how new DLC characters will be designed after all the Twin and Min love.

Can only be that after it's released and proves to be a success.

Anyway it's gonna be super interesting seeing how things shape up for the series post release. Like I said, I predict more inclusion for other characters after them seeing how much more love and attention they're getting.

The additional characters and stages will drop faster than Overwatch, that's for sure.

Neoxon

Found another cool piece of ARMS X JoJo art (though this time it'd be the other way around), with how Old Joseph Joestar would be like in ARMS.

DCYP5mRXkAApsHf.jpg

Source

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Banner-ARMS-Twintelle-Fight-1024x576.jpg

How the heck has Nintendo managed to model sexier women than the likes of Rockstar and Platinum? Look at those curves! Twintelle puts Bayonetta's pancake butt to shame.

Top Bottom