• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARMS seems to be developing quite the fan art following already....

ec0ec0

looking at the last two pages, you may as well change the thread tittle to "twintelle's fan club" or something.

Buch of traitors.

poor min min.

edit: ah!! first post. Don't look at me, how embarrasing.

Completed:
DASXLgZV0AAqUws.png

Source

Another:

Source

Basketball

I actually like that ppl really love this woman of color. That might ouch more games to have black women or men on the forefront now. As long as companies can make compelling characters for non-whites, and not the stereotypical ones than they can be successful in getting fan base. I'm really looking forward to the cosplays if this. :)

buttcheeks transcend color

Ritzboof

I actually like that ppl really love this woman of color. That might ouch more games to have black women or men on the forefront now. As long as companies can make compelling characters for non-whites, and not the stereotypical ones than they can be successful in getting fan base. I'm really looking forward to the cosplays if this. :)

i find this interesting. twintelles lethal ass aside, i honestly didnt really notice she was black until comments started talking about how cool it is. her theme makes her character, and her brown skin brings everything together really nicely, so its just natural

Hattori

Banned
Yup, just speculation on my part. Her speaking French and her stage reminding me of Monte Carlo led me to that conclusion.

TheSun

y'know, I really appreciate that they gave Twintelle muscle mass. They got a real statuesque stunner going on.

I think I'm coming around to her design.

Sure as hell got folk's attention.

Same. I don't really have any interest in the game but I absolutely love seeing women of color playable in games and the fact that a woman of color is having the unanimously positive reception that Twintelle is excites me.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Why doesn't someone just make a "pixiv ass art megathread" instead of bi-monthly "[game with female protag] has got quite fanart following lately................................................................"

Principate

Saint Titanfall
Why doesn't someone just make a "pixiv ass art megathread" instead of bi-monthly "[game with female protag] has got quite fanart following lately................................................................"

I mean a number of these aren't from pixiv.

RoyalFool

Banned

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Ghandi

Also, why the fuck haven't Nintendo made a character based around instant noodles? Seems like an obvious choice!

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Actually I guess if every game gets an OT then a review thread then a LTTP thread, why not a "post ass from tumblr" thread. Carry on.

Top Bottom