• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARMS seems to be developing quite the fan art following already....

Twintelle confirms that people in this universe usually have normal flesh arms.

So are all the other fighters amputees?

In the Direct, it straight up states some people just wake up to find their arms have turned into coils.

They have since revealed that the coil arms can be tense enough to resemble actual human arms.

tumblr_oq4fc6hWK31uja21ko1_1280.png

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
In the Direct, it straight up states some people just wake up to find their arms have turned into coils and that they find such occurrence "pretty rad"

They have since revealed that the coil arms can be tense enough to resemble actual human arms.

Fixed for accurancy.

Da-Kid

Twintelle confirms that people in this universe usually have normal flesh arms.

So are all the other fighters amputees?
No. It's more like a mutation. It's not limited to just your actual arms. The official Twitter actually reveals that at the end of Twintelle's hair, they're hands. Also, they can stretch their arms at will, they're not permanently super long. Official artwork has shown they can retract their arms to look like any normal length and sized arm.

Here's that artwork BTW:

13ruce

Banned
Woah Twintelle is really popular o.o pretty good to see a dark skinned Nintendo character do so well. I guess this is the first popular black Nintendo character right? It only took 30+ years:p the fanart amount out there already is insane. Google searching already shows up alot of pics.

I hope she is playable in Smash 4 deluxe or 5.

Edit: i forgot about Urbosa and other Gerudo some of them also are pretty popular.

Neoxon

Woah Twintelle is really popular o.o pretty good to see a dark skinned Nintendo character do so well. I guess this is the first popular black Nintendo character right? It only took 30+ years:p the fanart amount out there already is insane. Google searching already shows up alot of pics.

Edit: i forgot about Urbosa and other Gerudo some of them also are pretty popular.
If they're gonna do one ARMS rep, it'll most likely be Spring Man. But I could see them choosing Twintelle if we get a 2nd ARMS rep.

LotusHD

Banned

Yea there's Urbosa and co., but I think Twintelle is the first playable one. Unless we count the dark skin tone option for the Splatoon characters.

I'm expecting Spring Man as the priority since he is the face of ARMS then Ribbon Girl which I wouldn't mind.

To be honest though I would want Mechanica instead of all the other females.

Neiteio

^^^ I think they were going for something sexy there, but she could just as easily be squatting in an outhouse

OK, now this noodle shop art is amazing. Why is Twintelle blocking Cobra's face, though? He's not even looking her way.

More slice-of-life fan art, please.

^^^ I think they were going for something sexy there, but she could just as easily be squatting in an outhouse

OK, now this noodle shop art is amazing. Why is Twintelle blocking Cobra's face, though? He's not even looking her way.

More slice-of-life fan art, please.

I think she's meant to be wiping his face.
Edit: Actually she's trying to stop him stealing some dumplings. See where his arm is, next to Ninjara.

Honestly, stuff like this makes me really want an ARMS series, like an anime or manga. They've got a visually interesting cast here, and the archetypes they've got going on provide a good foundation for some more developed characters.

Top Bottom