• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Around 100 killed overnight in Homs

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Fucking hell, i stopped going to 4chan to avoid this shit.

Put it big red letters that the video contains dead children with their heads open. Your warning is not enough -.-

Also put it before the video not after.

Dude second post, seriously?!?

I always read OP then a few posts to gauge what is linked

This shit needs to be on the US news for people to see. If they cry, get mad, get sick to their stomachs or have nightmares then at least they'll have an idea of what's going on over there...

Tenck

Not everyone reads GAF on a 19" monitor that displays several posts in the same screen.

Who seriously expects to go into a thread, click on a video about killings, and not see dead bodies?

There's absolutely no excuse why you should (not saying you in particular) be surprised by it. If you can't handle it, don't even click on the thread. It's not for you.

The UN need to fucking polish up those blue helmets and get going. I don't know in what conscience China/ Russia veto resolutions. They need to just abstain like in Lybia and let an intervention force allow aid and safe passage and get a peace going.

Who seriously expects to go into a thread, click on a video about killings, and not see dead bodies?

There's absolutely no excuse why you should (not saying you in particular) be surprised by it. If you can't handle it, don't even click on the thread. It's not for you.

Or you know, it was just a news report as it's more then usual. Specially since its a youtube video, and I certainly wasn't expecting something like that on Youtube. All I'm saying is, put the warning before it, not after.

Dead Man

Just horrible. My heart goes out to the familes, and everyone stuck in that ratshit situation.

Or you know, it was just a news report as it's more then usual. Specially since its a youtube video, and I certainly wasn't expecting something like that on Youtube. All I'm saying is, put the warning before it, not after.

It's not that hard to see the second post on any format I can think of. I use a bloody 3.5" HTC screen and saw the warning. Not to mention this in the OP:

Beware, obviously some of the worst scenes you'll see in your lifetime.

Jackpot

Banned
I almost wish that GAFfer who said Syria was doing nothing wrong and that it was all western lies and criminal gangs was still here so we could get his response.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
I almost wish that GAFfer who said Syria was doing nothing wrong and that it was all western lies and criminal gangs was still here so we could get his response.

Sunni terrorist were using the children as human shields. Unfortunate that they died but the terrorists had to be stopped.

/Solid Warrior

there are sometimes when the joke is appropriate, there are others when it's not. yea you can tell jokes about anything and everything, but choose your forum of speech like you actually care.

whats the context? obviously it sounds like it was in very poor taste

artillery shelling would do that. but they were knifed too?
what does China and Russia gain by backing Assad anyway?

Russia has a strategic naval base in Syria. Gives them access to the Mediterranean and I'm pretty sure its their only base outside Russia. They'll back Assad until the bitter end now because if someone else took over that base would be closed down fast considering Russia's stance on this.

Tenck

youtube.jpg

Yeah, going to miss that image and that warning before being redirected to the video.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I caught the video when the thread was being posted and definitely can't remember the redirect then. I think youtube only puts that page up once somebody flags it.

black_13

Banned
jesus christ! I really hope the international community steps up now and go and help them kick that dictator out! Just like give support like the Libya mission.

-PXG-

I'm really shocked that something this graphic is on Youtube.

Really nothing to say. There are some terrible, wicked people out there. It amazes me that someone or a group of people can actually do shit like this.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
It should be on youtube, to spread the anger and shock against the syrian government for the atrocities they have committed. It's what makes the internet so great.

Been there for quite a while for me.

Still though, if you're entering a thread about death, expect you know, death.

I got no warning, and again, I thought it was a news report which GAF threads about this kind of stuff normally link to.

And very nice to you to actually display said dead children out in the open with no warning again. Real smart.

It's not that hard to see the second post on any format I can think of. I use a bloody 3.5" HTC screen and saw the warning. Not to mention this in the OP:

That's some insane resolution you must have on that 3.5" HTC...

gpf3u.png

You people think I'm making shit up just because? sheesh, I simply recommended putting the warning before the video not after, and your all going crazy about something that should have been common sense.

I'm not watching, but how the hell is that even allowed on YouTube?

An odd reaction. Of course this is allowed on YouTube. If it wasn't, I'd be disgusted. This is what is happening in the world, and the real world needs to be seen, in all its gruesome decay, for real understanding of the atrocities out there. The spread of this footage is, partly, the only recourse the victims of this mass murder currently have.

An odd reaction. Of course this is on YouTube. This is what is happening in the world, and the real world needs to be seen, in all its gruesome decay, for real understanding of the atrocities out there. The spread of this footage is, partly, the only recourse the victims of this mass murder currently have.

Agreed. Tough video, but I forced myself to watch it.

Jezbollah

Seriously, Fuck Assad.

God damn fuck the cunts that are doing it. And those who are sitting back and letting it happen.

And the world is still watching. Too bad they don't have oil.

Snappy oneliners are awesome aren't they?

Even weak UN security council resolutions that didn't include any provision for the use of force were blocked by Russia and China. Nothing substantial will happen under UN auspices unless that changes.

Boss Man

I guess if Assad had drones, we'd be spared videos like this.
I know, all the U.S. does is kill innocent people to harvest their sweet human oil. 25% of them are children too.

There's a difference between being critical of the powers that be, and being fucking ridiculous.

Clipjoint

I know, all the U.S. does is kill innocent people to harvest their sweet human oil. 25% of them are children too.

There's a difference between being critical of the powers that be, and being fucking ridiculous.

Assad kills people, including children, and says he's protecting his country.

Obama kills people, including children, and says he's protecting his country.

I bet they both sleep the same at night. But I'm an American citizen, not a Syrian citizen, so the blood of the people Obama kills is on my hands. Just because we don't see the children we're killing, doesn't mean they don't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom