• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow S5 |OT| You thought you were out, but Manu Bennett pulls you back in.

Pics_nao

The weather is fucking beautiful today
Office crush is looking fantastic as always
Bosses aren't in
AoS tonight
And now this. Can today get any better?

Viewt

So Manu Bennett isnt coming back? Or is coming back? And the tweets are just mind fucks.

Yeah, it's pretty confusing, because other than Bennett's tweet, everything is pointing to him being on Arrow:

- The Amell tweet
- The article talking about a big reveal where Ollie asks someone surprising for help
- The set picture that shows *someone* in the Deathstroke armor

Maybe he's being purposefully confusing so that people are surprised when he shows up? I dunno.

Joni

What if he is there for the backdoor pilot of Suicide Squad which conveniently acts as the season finale of Arrow. Or what if he is messing with amell. Or Guggenheim is going crazy.

Rymuth

1NESznF.png
Oh god....no.

I thought i was free. I relly thought i was free of Arrow...

Volimar

Just saw this on Michael Ausiello's twitter. Spoiler for upcoming episode!

Katrina Law will return to the CW drama as Nyssa al Ghul for a multi-episode arc, culminating in an epic fight between the former League of Assassins leader and her half-sister Talia al Ghul (Lexa Doig) in the Season 5 finale, EW.com reports.

Joni

Katrina Law will return to the CW drama as Nyssa al Ghul for a multi-episode arc, culminating in an epic fight between the former League of Assassins leader and her half-sister Talia al Ghul (Lexa Doig) in the Season 5 finale, EW.com reports.
Perfection.
She needs to protect her husband. Extra points if Felicity jokes about it in front of the sisters.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that

giphy.gif

This is everything I want and more.

Set photos confirm.

Nyssa, Boomerang and Merlyn
are all there.

Jesus fucking Christ

This is the showdown to end all showdowns

Five years in the making

humprglpi.gif

Sober

Almost don't even care if they just have
a stunt double dressed up in Deathstroke armour and no Manu
after reading this.

ZeroX03

Banned
So Manu Bennett isnt coming back? Or is coming back? And the tweets are just mind fucks.

Yes, he's coming back. Manu isn't great at Twitter, don't mind him. It's 100% happening.

Perfection.

Nyssa consistently great. I'm glad they're fighting and not teaming up.

My hype levels can only go so high. This is making the break even more unbearable.

GulAtiCa

I feel like the only thing were really missing now is Sara Lance (and her now pink hair lol). that be for an epic showdown & reunion with Slade,
Nyssa
and
Black Siren
. But, part of that's prob saved for the cross-over next year.

In an ideal world Nyssa will take over as a series regular as felicity was beheaded and sent back to Olie in a box by deathstroke.

Best way to end Season 5.

ZeroX03

Banned
I am telling you perfect end to a perfect season.

She can always come back as a doppelganger from a different verse. Someone who has not become completely annoying over the years.

I think it's the violent beheading that reveals your inner psychopath that they're worried about

Correct me if wrong

I think it's the violent beheading that reveals your inner psychopath that they're worried about

Correct me if wrong

Ummm this show has had people getting tortured,mom getting impaled infront of her kids,multiple arrow kills etc etc...

I didn't think a beheading would be that big a deal considering the shit that happens in comics these days.

It would be something to up the ante for season 6.

Season 5. It has been fairly lackluster to me. I just don't understand outside
of the surprise cameos
what makes this season so good compared to season 2.

1)good villain
2)decent pacing
3) new characters that don't suck
4) less Olicity
5) Anatoly
6) Arrow going back to being a hunter
7) show seems to be removing some of the nerfs on Oliver (still not buffed to season 1 levels tho)
8) lower standards as Flash has been dog shit this season and is on TV the day prior.

Im only joking as she has actually been inoffensive this season,
Last 2 seasons though...

Its a tv show it doesn't matter really.

This is the only season where there has not been character that got done so stupid .
Hell even in the first half of season 4 she was not that bad .
It's to bad that CW can't do a good relationship to save there life .

Nailed it. I'll give it that. But, it ain't season 2. Ya'll need to slow down.

Season 2 first half was not as good as season 5 .
Which is why IMO if they can nail the ending of this season it going to be better .

Guggenheim seemed to confirm it with a Tweet with an image of the front page of the script and Tweeted it at Manu but Manu is calling BS saying he's still in New Zealand filming the Shannara Chronicles. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Guggenheim seemed to confirm it with a Tweet with an image of the front page of the script and Tweeted it at Manu but Manu is calling BS saying he's still in New Zealand filming the Shannara Chronicles. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe they're filming Deathstroke scenes with a stunt double and will fill in Manu's parts later.

Top Bottom