• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Art Academy: SketchPad |OT|

Stulaw

Terra/Tina FF6
wiiu_screenshot_tv_010rqms.jpg

Whisper of the Heart
wiiu_screenshot_tv_01k3oqd.jpg

Homer Simpson
wiiu_screenshot_tv_0122piw.jpg

Loving the Browser's screenshot upload feature. Wish I could do it to download other people's works haha.

EDIT: I no can background gud
It is not only the first background I've attempted, but also the first drawing in general in which I had no perfect reference (Ie, I wasn't just trying to copy another image) and didn't hate the way it turned out.

piggychan

I did these a while ago when I first got my wii u. I have a lazy side so when I am not lazy I try and draw

zlCfzR9IpkkrsxYYCW

Early stage
zlCfzR9JrQszJDbd5B

final piece
zlCfzR9Ku04qVOG1vC

Baleoce

Didn't the trailer / news from E3 indicate that the full Wii U version was being released this month? Seems odd we're halfway through it and there's still no concrete date.

You're really talented but this one stood out the most to me.
Its style reminded me the art used by Peter Holeinone in his old fairy tale book collection.

Keep the good work. You're doing great.

Thank you very much! You made my day.

And I'm going to look up the artist you mentioned. I always like to learn new styles and techniques to diversify myself. Thanks again!

Roo

Thank you very much! You made my day.

And I'm going to look up the artist you mentioned. I always like to learn new styles and techniques to diversify myself. Thanks again!

No problem :)
I think I still have those old books so if you find that style interesting enough and want to get a higher res pic let me know. I can scan/take a pic of it for you.

Sora_N

Please be gentle this is my first time.

zlCfzSrwwIchXz7pdU

Quick sketch, I had the 3DS copy of Art Academy but it's not fun on a small screen. I got this just now on the WiiU, like this way more lol.

Stulaw

Reviving an old thread, I guess Sketchpad isn't very popular. I think your picture's really good UnaiGamer, I'm terrible at drawing.

zlCfzTMEpA4rXWoeSv

Miiverse Link

I've been sort of obsessed with JJBA lately.

Top Bottom