• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed Liberation HD is garbage, and I played it to completion

gnexus

The back-to-back mess that was AC:L and AC3 pretty much killed off my interest in the series. I even bought the white Vita AC:L bundle! Well, the white Vita is really sexy, so it's still worth it. Does the HD rerelease have that really weird "online" game mode?

Big Nikus

The back-to-back mess that was AC:L and AC3 pretty much killed off my interest in the series. I even bought the white Vita AC:L bundle! Well, the white Vita is really sexy, so it's still worth it. Does the HD rerelease have that really weird "online" game mode?

Nope, there's no online feature at all. What was it like ?

Chairman Yang

if he talks about books, you better damn well listen
I'm also a big fan of AC despite all the flaws, but yeah, I'm not very fond of Liberation. I played it on 360 and it was horrendous, piss poor IQ, jaggies everywhere and poor framerate. The PC version you played is probably much better, so imagine my pain.
I've read that the PC version was much better, and that it fixed lots of bugs from the Vita version. That's crazy, because I found even the PC version to be kind of buggy and sloppy.

Chairman Yang

if he talks about books, you better damn well listen
I recently started Black Flag. Man, what a huge difference in quality. How's the Aveline DLC? Way more worthwhile, I bet.

Sounds like an Assassin's Creed game. No challenge, linear and full of useless mechanics.
The sailing in 3 was great, not played 4 yet.

Vitacat

I bought this at launch on Vita. At the time it represented possible success for the platform, and was exciting to see.

Unfortunately after playing the game for a while, reality set in, and I found no enjoyment in it. I cursed myself for buying it digitally. I still do.

It's just not a good game.

Top Bottom