• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed Rogue First Half Hour

jakomocha

Any AC: IV spoilers in the video? If so, is there any point I can skip to to avoid them? I haven't played AC: IV yet...

Also since everyone is talking about the Assassin Creed game's soundtracks, while I agree Jesper Kyd is great who else really liked AC3's soundtrack as well?

I've been looking forward to this one, but not as much as Unity. I still find myself drawn to the series, even though every year I comment on how there are too many of the games and that Ubisoft should release them bi-annually.

I'm glad it's a last-gen title, because I like excuses to still use the 360.

Turbo

Neo Member
Wow, recycling the music from assassin's creed 2 ( and involving 2 favorite assassins )made this an instant buy. With that being said, they gave this game some epic music tracks and not Unity? How does that make sense?

This once again proves that Templars > Assassins.

Watching this, how can anyone sympathize with that band of thugs?

Hmm? DId I miss something? Other than the 'cranky old man' captain, I don't know what this refers to.

JCtheMC

I realized this, too! It's just more proof that Kyd was THE composer for this series.

Ezio's Family is simply an enormously emotive piece and for me one of the reasons why i love AC2 so much... it's a piece of music that always gets to me.

ryseing

So I just finished watching this. Few thoughts.

- Ubisoft really, really needs to give an option to skip the tutorial stuff, even if it means requiring save/trophy/achievement data from previous ACs. I've done all of this stuff 3-4 times by now, no need to do it again. Give me the relevant story bits and move on.

- Abstergo employee again? Not surprised I guess, but are we the same one as from IV? I'd like to start with my max security clearance. And will Unity players be playing as a new modern day protagonist (name of the guy on the tablet)?

- Do we have any idea on what turns Shay Templar? I was under the impression we would be Templar Shay from the beginning, and his story would be told via flashback. Hopefully we get to the assassin hunting stuff quickly, as I've about had it with this franchise and slow starts.

- I will still be buying Rogue day one next gen, because Ubisoft has me by the balls.

Top Bottom