• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Asura's Wrath |OT|

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Just bought this and a points card for the DLC

What's the better way to play. Japanese voice-overs with subtitles or English dub?

Just bought this and a points card for the DLC

What's the better way to play. Japanese voice-overs with subtitles or English dub?

For me the japanese voice have more power in their voice and it feels truly like a crazy anime.

So japanese voices for me.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Should I buy all the DLC or is there some sort of pack?

The descriptions are not helping me much on the xbox.com website...

Edit: Here';s the rundown from CAG:

There are 5 DLCs. Each of them are separate (none of them included in the others) and 3 of them are on sale for half-off.

Two of the ones on sale are DLCs that bridge certain episodes in the story. For only $1 each, they're worth it imo.

The other DLC on sale (Episode IV Pack: Nirvana), is the true ending and comes with 4 episodes in itself. It's definitely worth it at the reduced price if you enjoyed the game and/or its story. It also comes with 165 GS fwiw.

The 2 DLCs not on sale are $2 each, one DLC has a fight between Asura and Ryu, and the other between Asura and Akuma. They each come with 15 GS.

I only bought the ending chapter one, and I was completely satisfied with that decision. There is one or two spots that make some leaps between the chapters, but it felt inconsequential to the overall experience for me.

Chris R

Are there more than two endings in the base game? Just making sure I've "beaten" everything there is in the core game. Also kinda wish the Nirvana DLC had gone on sale on PSN :<

Top Bottom