• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlus USA announces Devil Survivor 2 (DS, 2012) and KoF XIII (PS3/360, Oct 25 2011)

Tizoc

Holy Order Sol said:
?

Do you mean menus and stuff like that? Because win quotes and other text already have English versions.
IIRC the english translation isn't very good and adds some random stuff like....goldfish in one of the pre-battle quotes (yes KoF XIII has pre-battle quotes for all characters, at least in single player mode).
Really though when it comes to English localization, SNK would be the last company I'd think of.
@SAB CA- Yeah I mean touching up on the engrlish localization. I wouldn't mind Eng VAs, so long as they get some good ones.

Bento

Congrats to the KoF XIII fans! I know how much Fersis and the gang have been anticipating this moment :eek:)

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Nirolak said:
FERSIS, ARE YOU ALRIGHT?

POST IF YOU'RE ALRIGHT.

Maybe he fainted when he saw the news.

Tizoc

Are atlus gonna show anything at E3? I WANNA SEE A TRAILER DAMNIT!
THEN I'M GONNA THROW IN GUILE'S THEME.
OR WHATEVER SNK THEME THAT IS AS FUCK YEAH AS GUILE'S THEME!

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
bucklam66 said:
How about atlus announce SMT4, at this point I would settle for P5.

Atlus USA isn't a developer. They don't develop games. So to announce games, someone else needs to develop them. That company is Atlus, who wouldn't announce games via English language press release. You will hear about Atlus games in development via Japanese magazines or websites.

Volcynika

Stumpokapow said:
Atlus USA isn't a developer. They don't develop games. So to announce games, someone else needs to develop them. That company is Atlus, who wouldn't announce games via English language press release. You will hear about Atlus games in development via Japanese magazines or websites.

It seems tiring to point this out every time someone says something you quoted, good that someone else can point out stuff!

Woo DS2. Kinda woo for KOFXIII I guess?

Volcynika said:
It seems tiring to point this out every time someone says something you quoted, good that someone else can point out stuff!

Woo DS2. Kinda woo for KOFXIII I guess?

Kinda? But we'll be able to throw down with fashionable flame wielding metrosexuals online! I demand you get hype V.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
So Atlus was the one...

MOTHER EFFIN KOF !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yo doubters how do you like them crows???

Surprised that Atlus hasnt shown the new stuff.
E3 redeemed !!!

duckroll

Fersis said:
So Atlus was the one...

E3 redeemed !!!

THANK GOD YOU ARE OKAY! :D

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
=O

Fuck. Yes. I'd celebrate with Fersis, but I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to keep up and would be killed in the party.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Fersis said:
Thats gonna change.

GOTY all years.

Your new avatar should consist of an I Love Atlus image.

Tizoc

Fersis said:
So Atlus was the one...

E3 redeemed !!!
I joked about how SNK was too broke to be in E3, and I ain't taking it back.
...but won't lie, Atlus publishing this has me HYPED.
Also I'm not eating crows...I'll eat cows, but only to share it with you guys <3

EDIT: Dear Atlus, please use GGPO.
Signed: Everybody.

LiK

Fersis said:
So Atlus was the one...

E3 redeemed !!!
Fapping to HD bouncy Mai furiously

TheOddOne

Fersis said:
So Atlus was the one...

E3 redeemed !!!
Not to be a buzzkill, but when your hyped the game always underdelivers :(

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Currently dancing and singing the Psycho Soldier theme... naked.
Just FYI.

Great to see Devil Survivor 2 confirmed, even if we have to wait until 2012 for it. Now to cross my fingers for Nora and the Time Studio. And Gungnir.

vall03

hosannainexcelsis said:
Great to see Devil Survivor 2 confirmed, even if we have to wait until 2012 for it. Now to cross my fingers for Nora and the Time Studio. And Gungnir.
crap! totally forgot about those two! maybe after a couple of months after they're released

Top Bottom