• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Attack on Titan season 2, April 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmr87

Only took them 4 years.

The January 2017 issue of Bessatsu Shonen Magazine is announcing that the Attack On Titan anime will debut its second season in April 2017. The series was previously announced to have a second season in production with a Spring 2017 airdate at the Shingeki Matsuri event in July 2016.

The issue is also confirming that a Blu-ray box set with the entirety of Season 1 is set to be released on March 15, 2017.

cdhc.jpg

http://yonkouprod.com/attack-titan-season-2-air-april-2017/

Not

Banned
Four years between seasons, holy shit. I was a different person when I last saw this anime.

Epcott

To busy making a live action movie? Who knows, at least they are doing it instead of not at all.

You're gonna make me cry thinking about how Deadman Wonderland was treated.

Damn... Funny how I thought Titan season 2 would air 2 years ago.

Sapientas

The manga has been great. The answers to all the mysteries actually lived up to my expectations. Cant wait for season 2

Took him some time tho. There's a bad gap between the anime and the manga now. I wonder how they will adapt it.

Cardon

Jeeze. I started watching this show after my daughter was born and now it's coming back and she'll be nearly 5. Goddamn, I hope the wait is worth it in the end.

As someone who went ahead and read the manga...

...there are a few things that will be awesome to see animated.

Plus they're at a point now where you could get pretty close to where the manga is, and have a good place to stop for a third season.

If they can go all the way to near where the manag is now, it sould be an amazing season for the show.

Also, a little off topic, but with the new Code Geass sequel announced (which happened like 9 years ago) I hope the next long awaited sequel is to Spice and Wolf

If they can go all the way to near where the manag is now, it sould be an amazing season for the show.

Also, a little off topic, but with the new Code Geass sequel announced (which happened like 9 years ago) I hope the next long awaited sequel is to Spice and Wolf

There is no way they can condense like 4 arcs into 25 episodes.

kewlmyc

Not only did they kill their momentum, the stuff that's gonna be the second season is way less about killing Titans.

Yeah, but it depends how they pace it and how many episodes this is going to have, they could end it on a really high note. They could do a 37 episode season and still have stuff left to adapt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom