• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Attn: icecream, hentai crossover fighter Twinkle Queen is coming to the Wii!

Fersis said:
:lol

icecream is banned? :(

I thought that's what he meant, but I checked an older thread of his and he's alright.

He meant that duckroll didn't want him posting screens of the games anymore due to their... nature.

Edit: Beaten, but now I said it to start the new page for those with 50 posts a page. :p

Dresden

InfiniteNine said:
Most good ones get mocked simply for having H-scenes. x: I think people automatically assume that they are all low quality sex romps for whatever reason.
No, it's because they have animu characters, and on GAF, anime=bad.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Dresden said:
No, it's because they have animu characters, and on GAF, anime=bad.
Exactly, thats why 60% of GAF has anime/comic avatars.. (And almost every mod!)

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
zerokoolpsx said:
I don't recognize any of those characters.........maybe I should play more hentai :D
The bottom two should be translated within the year through official means for Koihime Musou and fan-made for the bottom one (G-Senjou no Maou.) I thought Koi-Hime Musou had a non-H anime that was subtitled as well?

Dresden

InfiniteNine said:
The bottom two should be translated within the year through official means for Koihime Musou and fan-made for the bottom one (G-Senjou no Maou.) I thought Koi-Hime Musou had a non-H anime that was subtitled as well?
Yup. It's on it's third season now, I think.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Dresden said:
You'd be surprised by how many people think anime is terrible here.
Dont know, i dont watch anime or read japanese comics but i think that some gaffers complain about the current quality of japanese cartoons and comics.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
InsaneZero said:
No, the bottom two. I just figured out the second one just now.
Don't feel bad, I mostly remember it because of the screenshot I saw where one of the girls says that the students make fun of her by calling her "Osami Bin Laden" or something of that sort.

Cowie

Just four series? I wanted a full blown smash bros-esque collection.

30dcm4i.jpg

No Katsura no sale :<

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Akai said:
Yes, please. Not too familiar with any of these series outside Tayutama...
Well there are enough h-games that she has done to make up a fighting game roster, so it's possible if UNiSONSHIFT Blossom wants to make one.

Cowie said:
Just four series? I wanted a full blown smash bros-esque collection.

http://i43.tinypic.com/30dcm4i.jpg[IMG]

No Katsura no sale :<[/QUOTE]
This would be awesome! Sweet sweet Katsura~

imail

Is there any chance that this is gonna be a decent fighting game ?
I've been leaning to play with chicks since KOF. Anything will do.

And wow at the hentai love in this thread.

magicalsoundshower said:
What's the joke? I'm sure there are several of those out in Japan on all current machines given how popular H games are in Japan.

It's because the Wii is huge in Japan.

And I guess they couldn't resist such a huge Wii any longer.

I'm sorry.

FoneBone said:
So a hentai spinoff without any hentai appeals to people? I didn't think people played those games for the characters... but maybe I just don't get Japan at all.
See also: melty blood (though tsukihime isn't as explicit as other series )

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
viewtiful_dru said:
See also: melty blood (though tsukihime isn't as explicit as other series )
Yeah, I found Kohaku's story path a bit touching. A few of the bad ends are pretty sad too, although my favorite part of the game is "This chair is an eyesore... THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR!" Shiki's freak out moments are really entertaining.

Twinkle Queen? Really? :lol

I'm not sure I want this. I'm imagining playing a street fighter type game where finishing moves involve under-aged boys dressed like girls peeing on you. *And this is for the "Wii" right?*

Enron

Banned
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE AN ICECREAM PARTY CUZ AN ICECREAM PARTY DON'T STOP

Quixzlizx said:
If they were the middle two, both of those had anime shows. Those were the two I recognized.

Don't listen to this guy. He owns the games.

FREE ICECREAM

Fuck this shit.

Somebody come find me when they make a La Blue Girl fighter. Hell at this point I'll take a Tenjho Tenge fighting game.

PROTIP: I'll cop this shit.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
I can only hope it features the girl who was getting fucked by a dog that was eating her brains.
What are the odds of that being the first hentai box that I look at the back of?

Foxix Von

RevenantKioku said:
I can only hope it features the girl who was getting fucked by a dog that was eating her brains.
What are the odds of that being the first hentai box that I look at the back of?

Wait... what?

Reikon

sillik said:
How come some of you know several/all of those 4 series ? You guys into hentai ?

Because some of those games have better stories than pretty much anything in normal games.

And it's nice to have a form of media where the story is important and sex isn't treated as some crazy thing everyone should freak out about.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Reikon said:
Because some of those games have better stories than pretty much anything in normal games.

And it's nice to have a form of media where the story is important and sex isn't treated as some crazy thing everyone should freak out about.
I have the number of a guy who can help you.

Dali

Jumping generic character design, Batman!

Serious question: How can you tell one moe, hentai, school girl from the other? Will the character select screen be divided up into each series? Will they only use one archetype from each series? I mean it wouldn't be any fun if it was all under-aged, eye-patched, preteens in sailor suits.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Moe + ridiculous blood = awesome.

Top Bottom