• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

Fox318

catching up.

Let me first say that I was never a fan of the miz and I'm still not a fan of his ringwork but his promos have been so on point and amazing the past 2 weeks.

After seeing this https://twitter.com/IAmJericho/status/770599882369425409 I want the whole angle to be Jericho and HHH reliving past glories through Owens, fighting over him as their BFF, believing that the championship is a joint effort, while Owens is just his usual arrogant self, except now with the championship to back it up. It writes itself. Plus, Owens is the best person around to demand a change in how the title looks and have it play into his character.

Jericho blocked me as some point either at around this last WrestleMania where I was down on his matches with AJ though never Tweeted at him about it or back when I called him a puppet before his awful interview with Stephanie last year.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
You know, these prime time wrestling shows have really benefitted from these jobber squashes. Its like the return of Iron Mike Sharpe and George South

RBH

sg-19980406_severn_flash.jpg

Q: What is your opinion on Brock Lesnar?

Dan Severn: Well, that won't be a short answer...

His, and his mouthpiece claim that he's the new beast incarnate, or whatever he refers to him as. He's acting like he's the first wrestler to hold a belt in both wrestling and UFC.

Yet, I carried my NWA title out to the cage, and it sat next to my UFC title. Brock never did that.

And you know? One of us has never tested positive for PEDs, and one of us have not.

WWE made such a big deal about him coming out at UFC 200. In one year, I kept up with the WWF's schedule, working NWA, and cage fighting. I was on the road 20 days a month. I had to look in my daily planner to find out if I was a cage fighter or professional wrestler at the time.

The point is, Brock has done a total of NINE matches in his entire career. I did EIGHT in one year while under contract with the WWE. So once again, there IS no comparison.
https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/50dddz/im_dan_the_beast_severn_ask_me_anything/

cordy

Banned
Crowd doesn't give a shit about this obvious outcome. Should be a 5 minute match with Styles and Ambrose brawling to end the show.

Better be.

I just want Ambrose/Styles cutting promos and actually mixing it up in the ring. I want to see how their styles mesh.

Top Bottom