• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

If they aren't going to give her steam, Lynch should drop the steampunk googles.

EDIT: I can't be the only one who thinks that backlight makes it look like Naomi has a pair of trunk nuts on the back of her coat.

If they aren't going to give her steam, Lynch should drop the steampunk googles.

fa5c7ab1d60b8998afbcbe56cd2d96f0c7a26e5de4e1b0078d2c5f0aaa4b0b14.jpg

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
The problem is that even if they could (which I'm not sure), they don't care about creative and the company is still bringing in hundreds of millions of dollars a year. They don't have confidence in anyone else to replace him. At least not so much confidence that they are willing to act.

They had 6 million in profits last quarter. 6 million profit off of over 400 million in revenue. That is insanely bad, like holy fucking shit is that bad. Any company that has a 1.5% profit margin is a company that isn't going to survive. The stockholders have that as grounds to get rid of him more then any creative related reasons.

They are a company that relies on TV revenue to survive, yet since 2013 their ratings have halved and continue to drop each quarter. There are more then enough reasons to oust him.

So I gotta assume they can't.

AJ made Reigns look great, remember.

Vince is the only one backstage still behind Corbin according to Meltzer. This is probably him trying to salvage something from the flaming wreckage that is Corbin's career.

They had 6 million in profits last quarter. 6 million profit off of over 400 million in revenue. That is insanely bad, like holy fucking shit is that bad. Any company that has a 1.5% profit margin is a company that isn't going to survive. The stockholders have that as grounds to get rid of him more then any creative related reasons.

They are a company that relies on TV revenue to survive, yet since 2013 their ratings have halved and continue to drop each quarter. There are more then enough reasons to oust him.

So I gotta assume they can't.

Who would they replace him with? That's the biggest issue.

cordy

Banned
Corbin looked like a shell of his former self in that segment. It's like Scott Farkus after he got his ass beat by Ralphie.

UberTag

I wonder if Buddy Murphy is buried because of who his SO is.

The Rusev special.
Vince doesn't like to think he can't score with all of the hot blondes on the roster.
Their relationships MUST be sabotaged. And, failing that, they must both be buried to hell and back.

You know what? Logically thinking isn't this make Natalya look dumb? Thinking about it, she should just lay down and eat the pin on purpose, that way Carmella can't cash in on her when she's tired. 🤔 Whatever though.

Top Bottom