• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

RBH

Christ...

DImUA0hXkAA99Jy

The Snowglobe Kilq have hit some hard times :(

Anth0ny

Question to meltzer about the NXT combine, where they throw medicine balls and do other drills.

"In Japan, instead of doing medicine balls, they used to shoot!"

MC Safety

The commentry makes it a lot worse then it really is

The commentary is awful.

JR is disinterested and Lita is the worst choice imaginable. The two have no chemistry and there's almost no back-and-forth between them.

Lita is neither a play-by-play announcer or color commentator. I'd be hard pressed to suggest what her role is here.

RBH

The commentary is awful.

JR is disinterested and Lita is the worst choice imaginable. The two have no chemistry and there's almost no back-and-forth between them.

Lita is neither a play-by-play announcer or color commentator. I'd be hard pressed to suggest what her role is here.

Wasn't Madusa supposed to be on commentary during the Mae Young Classic as well?

They really should've just done Mauro + anyone else rather than this team

Good idea!

tcOV7Tf.gif

LQBH0tJ.gif

2zLIETT.gif

Wanted to get Bronson's verdict on the camera work as well, it really impressed me - for a new company they've clearly set-out to present themselves differently from the rest of the pack.

Also, the sound production was really good. They had the audio from the mic on the PA and in the audio mix, for one thing, so you can actually hear promos. Fucks me off how many indies fail at that.

The jib cam is always nice and they're really good at using it slowly/in a subtle manner, but they have no idea how to light a wrestling ring and it's got me PRESSED

Indy sound production is always so awful, especially with promos. You'd think people would get on that first thing, but alas

Top Bottom