• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AUS: Final Fantasy XIV Complete Edition Available with a Domino's order

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
Wow does FFXIV have server in AU?

An actual sever located in Australia? NO

Most Australian Players connect to a Server hosted by one of the 3 Japanese Data Centers which are the Elemental Data Center, the Gaia Data Center or the Mana Data Center.

From what I heard the "unofficial" Australian server is the Tonberry Server hosted by the Elemental Data Center.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
So recently Sqaure-Enix has had:

A 7-11 Water Bottle Promotion

http://i.imgur.com/MoGaxbx.jpg[/

A Carl's and Hardee's soft drink fountain Cup

[img]http://i.imgur.com/n1doSJb.png[/

A Dr. Pepper Promotion

and a Mrs.Freshley's Promotion

[img]http://i.imgur.com/XSUQKDi.png[/i

Yeah Square-Enix's recent marketing approach with food and drinks to promote the game is weird.[/QUOTE]
Don't forget the cafes they have in Japan.

[quote=][img]https://riikorinkoko2.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/2017-04-riiko-japan-eorzea-cafe-ffxiv-18.jpg

Final%2BFantasy%2BCafe%2Bin%2BTokyo.jpg

Mog%2BPancakes.jpg

Drinks%2Bof%2BEorzea%2BCafe.jpg

https://samhainmoon.blogspot.com/2015/11/final-fantasy-eorzea-cafe.html

Domino's Australia is just on the same level as trash junk food. It doesn't even taste like real food, I find it hard to imagine how it's made and what ingredients they use. Easily some of the worst meals I've ever had, and they make me feel I'll afterwards because of how clearly awful they are for you lol

Qvoth

Keep in mind that the Tonberry server is listed as congested, that means you can NOT create a new character over here
The data centre is aether though, if u don't mind then you could create a character in the same data centre, in multiplayer instances you can play with Tonberry people this way
I'm not certain if congested servers block paid server transfer or not though

Grassy

Does it still need a monthly subscription to play it?

Local pizza place must really suck :/ Dominoes is ez lowest tier pizza.

Of course there's far better pizza places around, but if you just want something cheap and easy to smash down with a few beers while watching footy with some mates or whatever, then Domino's works.

Only 1 1.25L with three pizzas?

Mate, we're Aussies...we wash our pizza down with beer, not Coke.

yep, happening in NZ too,

actually this is really handy, one of my mates hadn't gotten SB yet, and getting this cheaper than SB on its own.
and we get pizza out of it!
were even gonna make a D&D night out of it.

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
Keep in mind that the Tonberry server is listed as congested, that means you can NOT create a new character over here
The data centre is aether though, if u don't mind then you could create a character in the same data centre, in multiplayer instances you can play with Tonberry people this way
Oh right I completely forgot about the lock certain Servers have due to congestion.

Window

Dominos in Australia is pretty good. Sure it doesn't compare to woodfired pizzas but it easily comparable to most other local chains (there are better ones of course) and is a heck of a lot cheaper. At least that's been my experience as a vegetarian.

klee123

Dominos in Australia is pretty good. Sure it doesn't compare to woodfired pizzas but it easily comparable to most other local chains (there are better ones of course) and is a heck of a lot cheaper. At least that's been my experience as a vegetarian.

Yeah, it's actually not bad for the price, then again I usually go for vegetarian pizzas too.

Yeah, might be having pizza this weekend lol, keen on getting a PS4 copy.

I rolled my new character on Kujata because of this (same data center) and it seems quite a lot of Oceanic/Asia folks had the same idea.

New players could consider this alternative if Tonberry is still locked.

Apoptomon

In addition to Elemental datacentre (JP), there is/was an Oceanic community over on Behemoth server (NA) (active times and latency may vary, of course).
If anyone wants to play with GAF, our main server is Ultros on Primal (NA).

warhead0

Neo Member
I don't suppose anyone would know if I can use this offer to upgrade my 'steam' version of the game to add the expansions to my account.

There does seem to be some restriction on having to buy the expansions through steam because I bought the base game through steam.

laoni

I don't suppose anyone would know if I can use this offer to upgrade my 'steam' version of the game to add the expansions to my account.

There does seem to be some restriction on having to buy the expansions through steam because I bought the base game through steam.

Yeah, this code is a non-Steam code, you'd have to grab the expansions from Steam

Top Bottom