• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF IV - A No Hope, Government - Double the price, region locked and now adults

Choc

Banned
maybe ricki lees weight is proportionate to how quickly we get through threads

if we go to quick she will be a frigging stick

Whoops new page (for 50pp, like me) so reposting updated banner from here.

FLskL.png

fisheyes

AusGAF 5/5 - Why did I come here? I guess it was the street date breaks

or something along those lines - except, you know, clever - if we are going with the GTAV themed banner

reptilescorpio said:
Team Bondi
KMM Brisbane
THQ Australia
Blue Tongue
2K Marin Canberra (right?)
Visceral Games

oh noes- Krome didn't make the cut (October 18 2010)

2K is still going, just with far fewer people

Sega is going to die in 2012. Anyone who thinks it will go much beyond Gold Master should hug a welsh midget.

Choc

Banned
some guy made a game after a bastard type of jelly fish

IRUKANDJI | by charliesgames
Irukandji is a fun score attack shooter, set in an abstract underwater trench. You fly your ship against the flow of hundreds of amazing procedurally animated sea monsters, blasting your way to the final showdown – a Giant Enemy Crab! As you play, you unlock a variety of different ships each with its own unique weaponry and play style which offers a different way to play the game. There are also 10 challenging achievements to attempt, and online scores for each ship.

you really dont want to get stung by them, and you cant see them in teh water as they are tiny ;\

ClivePwned said:
oh noes- Krome didn't make the cut (October 18 2010)

2K is still going, just with far fewer people

Sega is going to die in 2012. Anyone who thinks it will go much beyond Gold Master should hug a welsh midget.
Left Krome out only because it was more than a year ago and it is probably the closure that most people recognise.

Shaneus

EatChildren said:
Got the gig at JB. Awww yeeaaah.
When do you start? I'll come in and say "hi", for sure. Also, I will ask if you can pricematch with reptilescorpio's Ozgameshop.

Everyone who is cool has played Shadows of the Damned. Only lamers don't want to play it.
I really need to. I really, really, really do. But I have too many games that are still in their fucking shrinkwrap:
Ace Combat 6 (actually, just unwrapped last night)
de Blob 2
Deathsmiles
Child of Eden PS3
Bioshock 2 PC
Pure
The Saboteur (played, originally traded then rebought for cheap)

Plus all my Steam backlog games (which I consider still shrinkwrapped if I haven't fired them up at least once).

Ugh, catching up on this thread is going to be fucking MURDER.

Edit: FUCK. Didn't mean to post it here. Shit shit shit.

Nemesis_

Does anyone in AusGAF plan on playing The Old Republic? Is it even possible to from launch?

ENLIGHTEN ME FELLOW AUSTRALIANS!

Top Bottom