• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF IV - A No Hope, Government - Double the price, region locked and now adults

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
deathstaredjia.jpg

Welcome Aussies to possibly the only place where you can be an adult.

Here is a list of sites for news about games and buying games in Australia.

AusGAF Gamertag, PSN, Wii, Steam Usernames
Edit your details in so you can play games with us - we're awesome

Submit your information here!

View the AusGAF Online name Spreadsheet

Local sites for news

- PALGN - Multiplatform
- Vooks - Nintendo
- Xbox World - Obvious
- Kotaku AU
- Aussie-Nintendo
- Internode News
- IGN AU
- Gamespot AU

Bargain Watch
- EcoGamer <-- Best
- Oz Bargain <-- Best

Retailers

PlayAsia (no free postage)
Zavvi
TheHut
OzGameShop

Anyone want to do up a new list? Oz Game Shop etc?

Import Retail Information (such as postage, problems) can be found here

I don't have the time to keep a fresh list in the OP every week, but PM me and I'll add!

Archives:

AusGAF the first

AusGAF 2.0

AusGAF 3.0

Previous Awesome Banners

33av2v9.jpg

2iglxqe.jpg

2hocxs6.jpg

ps.lcpyhtvo.170x170-75.jpg

33otb2g.jpg

r1xtgm.png

n64237.jpg

A6aoX.jpg

ik3ILW.jpg

cella-holycheck.jpg

4b999dfa.jpg

qhkmv.jpg

2a5cj1h.jpg

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Reserved for Twitter accounts. Start making a list!

Basically guys if you can make the lists, and links all work I'll include it. Also with the title, I'm up for more better suggestions or whatever just me know and EatChildren can change it.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
I love starcraft 2 tournaments . net! lololol

VEGEMITE YEY!

speaking of YEY, I have my wireless network working tonight, Imma set shit up hardcore, bout to start downloading my ambasador games, might even homebrew up my wii!

so
now i have to not look at 2 threads?
i wonder if everyone migrates now, we can not get locked out of 3 and always have that as the thread we never finished

Jintor

twitter: patricklum

Goddamnit I knew I should have gotten a different twitter account

it's my nom de plume i swear

For some reason the AssCreed 4 beta is downloading really slow, might just be the time of night or my wireless connection. In any case I hope it is ready to go tomorrow.

Choc

Banned
Rugby challenge is 1 billion times better than RWC game

its fuckin really good. NRL game with this engine would be tops, good job sidhe

You can tell Kiwis made this game, its rugby love in. Every comp is in it pretty much, tutorials, career mode, seasons etc

you know, basically what you expect a sports game to have

:p

Gazunta

Coming up in my posts in AusGAF 4:

Ricki Lee Coulter!
Ella Morton!
Commodore 64!
Webcomics!
My attempt to become Brisbane's answer to Choc!

STAY TUNED IT'S GONNA BE AWESOME

My twitter is @gazunta

So those of us with fathers, what are you buying for fathers day?

Bernbaum

Some of you fuckers already follow me on twitter but I'm not keen on sharing my real name.

But really, shame on anyone who subjects themselves to the 'What is Josh eating today' congaline of banality that is my twitterfeed.

Choc

Banned
Bernbaum said:
Some of you fuckers already follow me on twitter but I'm not keen on sharing my real name.

But really, shame on anyone who subjects themselves to the 'What is Josh eating today' congaline of banality that is my twitterfeed.

:O

Ventron

Awesome, AusGAF 4!

Bernbaum said:

Anything is better than the foursquare bullshit.

elfinke

Hot stuff, 4.0. I promise to continue to be as involved in here as I was in the last ~20 pages of 3.0. Gotta make up for all the lurkin' I have done...

Also, vegemite, get it on so I can't see the toast.

RO2 is ~30mins away from me now...

Twitter is elfinke, but I'm boring and only have it to follow other people. I occasionally tweet though.

oh snap, i totally made a twitter account the other day so i could see a photo someone posted.
Points to whoever can find it.

Choc said:
did you eve rfinish saboteur ban
Nope!

I kinda don't really play video games much these days :-O

Oh and I think most of ye olde ausgaffers know my twitter already, though I don't post much.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
evlcookie is my twitter, i don't really use it. But i guess if i had followers i could be super creepy bus / train girl stalker tweets and my rage at public transport.

It's never exciting.

Choc said:
Rugby challenge is 1 billion times better than RWC game
its fuckin really good. NRL game with this engine would be tops, good job sidhe
You can tell Kiwis made this game, its rugby love in. Every comp is in it pretty much, tutorials, career mode, seasons etc
you know, basically what you expect a sports game to have
:p
Now do Cricket! Have a go at AFL too but I'm not too fussed, wouldn't take much to beat the half arsed effort of last year at least.

Gazunta said:
So those of us with fathers, what are you buying for fathers day?
A phone call. Because now I need to buy a present for my son to give me, as well as a present for my father as well as a present for my father-in-law. 3 PRESENTS. All out of my money anyway. So I said everyone is getting phone calls and time off from their kids. Which everyone was very, very happy with coincidently. Also I buy shit any time of the year for people, hate the idea of buying a present and putting it aside until a stupidly defined day of the year. I want them to enjoy it when I buy it, and I buy it because it is on special. I am not a slave of Hallmark.

Bernbaum said:

I am eating Red Rock Deli chips. Dijon Mustard & Honey. Thanks for asking but how the fuck did you know my name?

Jintor

Just changed my twitter name to JintorAU, fat lot of good it'll do but whatever.

Just got off the phone from Amazon, free Kindle replacement inbound! Second Kindle I've managed to brick somehow in two months. Still, totes under warrenty though!

Frawdder

Apologies to elfinke, Steam chat isn't usually that hostile. We are really nice people except one individual who seems to get everyone riled up with the stupid shit he says and believes.

Also, I have a twitter, no prizes for guessing the username and I've never tweeted, just follow cool people.

Edit: RO2 time!

elfinke

Frawdder said:
Apologies to elfinke, Steam chat isn't usually that hostile.

Also, I have a twitter, no prizes for guessing the username and I've never tweeted, just follow cool people.

Edit: RO2 time!

Hahah, that's fine. I walked in a conversation that I couldn't catch a thread of (partly due to watching the cricket + counting down kickoff time to Aust vs Thailand in the footy).

Also, RO2 is finished downloading!

Shaneus brought up the idea about a horribly compressed jpeg of the banner to serve as a reminder of the ye olde days of the internets. Dialing up and such.
steamshote7ko.jpg
I like to think of it as the SteamShot version.

Also Woo! Harris!

Also Ultima 4 for free from GOG.

Yagharek

In breaking news, an investigation into match fixing in iron chef has just been announced. Rumours are that it surrounds the crab battle. Stay tuned.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
In the interest of health and safety, here's a little gem of a public service announcement from a friend of a friend on facebook which I thought I should share with you all.

Xduht.gif

Top Bottom