• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Australian Gaming Deals: Bloody hell! What a sale!

Gruso

Saw these at Harvey Norman Moore Park (Syd). Nothing new or exciting, but prices seem decent compared to equivalent new/sealed items on ebay.

Watchdogs CE is for Xbone & PS4. A basket full of them.

gUlGLc1.jpg

choodi

Banned
The Target Website has a 500gb PS4 with the Uncharted collection and a Stan subscription for $468. I have two questions: 1) Is this a good deal? And 2) Is it likely to be available in store?

I saw one of those bundles in the Brisbane store on Friday.

Seems like a great deal to me.

SeppOCE

JB Hifi has a standard Xbox One going for like 399

Also a protip for Novembers games coming up. For the first week of release Target drops the prices lower than anywhere else so you should snipe some game purchases that way. After a week they raise the price back up to normal.

Card Boy

Banned
The X1 is too expensive in Aussie, I might pick it up in NZ instead when I'm over there.

For $484 around 6 months ago i got;

500 gig Xbox One
Forza 5
Forza Horizon 2
Minecraft
Sunset Overdrive
Halo Master Chief Collection
3 Months Netflix
Media Remote
TV Tuner

Just have to look for deals. Minecraft got me $14 trade in for some reason and i upgraded to the digital version for like $6.50 lol.

Does anyone know how the EB Halo 5 collector's edition works, as in do we get a digital and a physical copy?

Or are we missing out on the digital copy now the physical is included?

Calling EB is like pulling teeth to get a straight answer.

Rion1

Neo Member
Nobody else can take advantage of this, but I just picked up a sealed copy of MGSV from a local EB for 28 bucks. Someone had traded it in under the Ground Zeroes SKU, which is why the price so so low. Nobody picked up on it and I come out the other side pretty happy!

I'm against pre-ordering in general, and I wasn't even going to buy Fallout 4 until the inevitable launch bugs get ironed out, but fuck me running at $59. I think they're basically paying me at that point
[citation needed]

Anyone know of any websites to get digital games at a slightly better price? Chasing Halo 5(X1 obviously) and Witcher 3(PS4) at the moment.

Have been enjoying going digital lately but Halo being $68 at JB is too big of a difference compared to the Xbox store.

I'm assuming you don't mean it comes with an additional copy that's a Steam key and it's just an alternate way of installing?

No, you can activate it in 1 of 2 ways. Either use the included Steam key to download the full game, or use the included dvd to partially download the game then get the rest through Steam anyway.

Flex187ad

That Target deal is great... I just picked up the Wii U Mario Maker console bundle with Smash Bros and Mario 3d Land for $400. Been meaning to pick up a Wii U for a while so I'm glad I waited!

Top Bottom