• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Infinity War - SDCC Footage (Potato Quality)

Marvel probably doesn't wanna release the trailer because it's rough around the edges, the movie is still 10 months out and they got another movie to focus on that's out in 4 instead (that this teaser also kind spoils the ending for).

I'd imagine if the leak spreads and gets picked up by some bigger sites they might feel compelled like WB did with SS but I doubt it. I'm betting on whatever getting released with Ragnarok in November is something with new footage rather than this which seemed more like a sizzle reel to me.

Marvel probably doesn't wanna release the trailer because it's rough around the edges, the movie is still 10 months out and they got another movie to focus on that's out in 4 instead (that this teaser also kind spoils the ending for).

I'd imagine if the leak spreads and gets picked up by some bigger sites they might feel compelled like WB did with SS but I doubt it. I'm betting on whatever getting released with Ragnarok in November is something with new footage rather than this which seemed more like a sizzle reel to me.

Yeah, I don't think we ever see an official version of this. We didn't of the GOTG2 footage they showed last year.

Hope I'm wrong though.

Jex

It's interesting to see how Marvel will react to this. There's plenty of reasons why they wouldn't want to release the full trailer, especially as it plays very awkwardly against their Thor 3 marketing push. At the same time, it's out there and there's nothing they can do to stop people watching the potato quality footage.

Kalentan

Hm as in this shit happens, then someone goes back in time to try and change the past?

Thanos destroys Earth at the end of Infinity Ward, Strange then goes back before Thanos arrives and gathers everyone to bring the fight to Thanos himself in space.

Alienfan

I just don't see the point of showing this trailer if they weren't going to post it online lol. They knew it would leak, showing this trailer to a few thousand people at comic con doesn't really help the film in any way

I really don't think Marvel puts this out unless it gets really big. I'm talking major sites reporting on it, and usually major sites don't touch this stuff. They'll just let it permeate whatever subset of a subset of fans that want to pass it around.

So quicksilver isn't dead afterall huh ? fuckin top kek man, Marvel does not have the balls to even kill minor characters. Pathetic.

What? What makes you think that? Did I miss something?

Neoxon

So quicksilver isn't dead afterall huh ? fuckin top kek man, Marvel does not have the balls to even kill minor characters. Pathetic.
I don't think the footage showed him revived. It's still possible, but nothing in the trailer seemed to confirm it (unless I missed something).

That said, I'd welcome Quicksilver's return. The Avengers need their speedster back.

Moaradin

They might as well release the trailer at this point. They aren't getting rid of this potato video, no matter how hard they try.

Wanderer5

Spidey Sense is really tingling this time.:p

What a cool trailer, and damn Thanos just sending down those comets (well pieces of the planet/moon whatever he destroyed).

What? What makes you think that? Did I miss something?

LOL Is that really a matter of balls?

The streamable video doesn't have time so I can't tell the exact moment but the last third of the trailer has a very vividly silver haired dude. It's right after Cap's first reveal and when iron man does super hero landing. Only the upper half is shown but it has like crazy resemblance to quicksilver's hairstyle.

Thats Black Widow bruh. Trailer description said she had blonde hair.

Ah that could also be true. But I swear I would stop taking any MCU deaths seriously if they bring him being. Not that I wouldn't mind, I loved him. But these stakes too raw son.

The streamable video doesn't have time so I can't tell the exact moment but the last third of the trailer has a very vividly silver haired dude. Only the upper half is shown but it has like crazy resemblance to quicksilver's hairstyle.

I just watched it again. I'm pretty sure you're just seeing blonde-haired Black Widow.

Joeytj

Banned
They're not going to release it. It's still kind of rough in some parts and too early. They'll just keep putting out fires/leaks, from here until November or December at least.

What I really want to see again, is that Black Panther beauty of a trailer and montage. Amazing.

Thanos "Ride it. Run from it. Destiny still arrives."
Fuck.gif

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Children will always exist and parents will always be dragged to the theater by them. Superheroes are never going away so long as the movies keep being good.

It won't happen anytime soon, and they will never completely stop existing, but I do think at some point we will stop getting these crazy ass comic booky ass movies multiple times a year.

Top Bottom