• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

Fari

usZ5x.jpg

Y5G4R.jpg

X2fNo.png

Hgpuj.jpg

MZlQu.jpg

Mr_Zombie

That shit is not supposed to be posted without warning!!!

C'mon, you're in an "awesome" thread; a thread, where Sonic is inflated by Knuckle's and Tails' farts, various character devour others, or wear diapers, or lick someones feet. Or do all those things simultaneously, while praying to God and commemorating 9/11. If you're in this thread you should be ready for everything, even that shit. ;)

CorvoSol

New Technomancer/Orayn avatars?

I like the distaff counterpart cosplay ones, though, because Orayn's is like some kind of alpha bitchy girl and that's HAWT.

I . . . Wha-

I'm going on vacation for a couple of days, I'll leave the thread with this in the meantime.
kjLtC.jpg

IS NOT THING SACRED ANYMORE? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Also @Pamperchu.

What, by Brigham's manly beard, in the fuck did I just read?

tafer

C'mon, you're in an "awesome" thread; a thread, where Sonic is inflated by Knuckle's and Tails' farts, various character devour others, or wear diapers, or lick someones feet. Or do all those things simultaneously, while praying to God and commemorating 9/11. If you're in this thread you should be ready for everything, even that shit. ;)
You are right. Besides, the Pampershu stuff is better nightmare fuel.

I'm going on vacation for a couple of days, I'll leave the thread with this in the meantime.
kjLtC.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRaoHi_xcWk

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I want to start making Sonic fanart. Is it easy to make stuff look like crayon or watercolor or whatever in that corel painter program?

Retro

Sonic spurned Hitler, and is thus responsible for WW2.

Strangely enough, the atrocities that have been the post-Genesis Sonic games might actually be more horrific. (Yes this is a joke, don't lose your shit, GAF).

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I saw Pamperchu brought up on Something Awful, he's legitimately autistic it seems, but a mix of Chris-Chan/Ulililia.

He's got Chris-Chan's complete lack of social grace (he wears a bunny suit in public), but also has some high-quality genius when it comes to old electronics and stuff.

He's got real-life friends and doesn't stalk women as far as I know, so it's a happier story overall. :)

Too bad he'll probably die from a horrid, feces-related illness from using old diapers. :/

What's the connection between Sonic and Poland? I don't understand.

Robotnik is a Polish name.

Can't see a thing.

It's probably for the best knowing this thread

I saw Pamperchu brought up on Something Awful, he's legitimately autistic it seems, but a mix of Chris-Chan/Ulililia.

He's got Chris-Chan's complete lack of social grace (he wears a bunny suit in public), but also has some high-quality genius when it comes to old electronics and stuff.

He's got real-life friends and doesn't stalk women as far as I know, so it's a happier story overall. :)

Too bad he'll probably die from a horrid, feces-related illness from using old diapers. :/

Are all geniuses weird?

CorvoSol

Let's get the normal stuff out the way first, guys:

OKAY NOW ALL OF THIS IS LINK MAN'S DOING.

Did you know that Quicksand is sexy?

I didn't, but Ash's MOM DID:

Apparently, Ash found it pretty hot, too:

What says sexy quite like imminent doom?

DOES YOUR INSURANCE COVER SOMETHING THIS HOT?

FOR THE LADIES:

Top Bottom