• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

the chris

BSbt8.jpg

Retro

I'm dying. Oh my God, that sums the entire thread up so completely.

Yep, that's this thread in a nutshell. GAFers cruising DeviantArt and trying to figure out what kind of fucked up minds could produce such train wrecks while simultaneously wondering how much more fucked up it could get (and then, alarmingly, finding out a few posts later).

Here's the image that produced that conversation, by the way;

/shudder.

Edit: the Tails and Knuckles Fart Inflation one came from pretty far down in the abyss. Does "Awesome" Fan Art |OT3| We're gonna fart till you Pop! sound better? It certainly fits better than the one I linked.

CorvoSol

Yep, that's this thread in a nutshell. GAFers cruising DeviantArt and trying to figure out what kind of fucked up minds could produce such train wrecks while simultaneously wondering how much more fucked up it could get (and then, alarmingly, finding out a few posts later).

Here's the image that produced that conversation, by the way;

/shudder.

Edit: the Tails and Knuckles Fart Inflation one came from pretty far down in the abyss. Does "Awesome" Fan Art |OT3| We're gonna fart till you Pop! sound better? It certainly fits better than the one I linked.

I prefer the linked one, but I worry that it might offend someone. You never know.

Is Bowser smiling in delight? I don't know if I should laugh or cry. Maybe both.

What was the name of that thread a while back that was just nothing but Sonic the Hedgehog fan characters?

Was it What if Sonic ranlike an idiot or something like that?

Ridli

Meh, the obesity, smell, and feet stuff is as old as the internet. But ponies going through chemo, did not really expect that.

DonMigs85

I searched DA for Rihanna art and surprisingly just about everything ranged from good to excellent.

rihanna_animation_by_sykosan-d4wdlnd.gif

Katy on the other hand...

katy_perry_with_elmo_by_heroforpain-d3dqi3k.jpg

katy_perry_character_bustie_by_joeyvegasics-d3au9ne.jpg

__katy___perry_by_taxiderby-d3lkrjy.png

katy_perry___et_by_heroforpain-d3mza3o.jpg

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I'll never understand this creepy obsession with morbidly obese characters.

I suppose they were all drawn by people with such condition huh?

Top Bottom