• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesomely awkward celebrity-fan photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lonestar said:
hypnoDog.gif

Oh god it's perfect.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
santouras said:
There's just too much gold there. You really have to admire the stamina of the celebs, keeping the cheery face up for sooooo long

They're sci fi show actors. They're used to it and most of them are really cool and don't mind the fans. It's the occasional freaky/creepy fan that sets the stereotype.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
These are all pretty funny, but some of those guys obviously have some medical issues.

Gooster said:
The best part is I'm pretty sure that's Maryann from season two on the right. :lol

Also:

http://imgur.com/rIPVy.jpg

For instance, the guy on the right is using braces commonly used by those with degenerative diseases like cerebral palsy:

ZMtjq.jpg

MegaKungFuRadio said:
Normally I wonder if people feel shameless when they go up to the actors dressed up as characters from their show, but this one is actually cute.

4997951184_2b0bf1f1a1.jpg

I said wow. I would love to meet her. I wonder what she's like

MegaKungFuRadio said:
Normally I wonder if people feel shameless when they go up to the actors dressed up as characters from their show, but this one is actually cute.

4997951184_2b0bf1f1a1.jpg
Is that guy cosplaying as Christopher Nolan?

Salsa

weekend_warrior said:
Wait a second. Is this the same woman!? Why in God's name did she cut her hair so short?!!?!

U7xTI.jpg

way better with shorter hair

she truly is one of the hottest girls ever

BigDug13

weekend_warrior said:
Wait a second. Is this the same woman!? Why in God's name did she cut her hair so short?!!?!

U7xTI.jpg
Because she plays the evil leader in "V" now and that's her hair style I guess.

quadriplegicjon said:
These are all pretty funny, but some of those guys obviously have some medical issues.

For instance, the guy on the right is using braces commonly used by those with degenerative diseases like cerebral palsy:

ZMtjq.jpg
No shit braniac.
:p

Fantastical

Death Prophet
quadriplegicjon said:

ZMtjq.jpg
I feel like such an asshole now. Didn't even notice the braces. :(

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
mysticwhip said:
No shit braniac.
:p

In case I wasn't clear, I don't particularly think it's nice to make fun of people with physical or mental disabilities. Most of those people are just dorks, but it would be great if you guys refrained from poking fun at people with obvious issues beyond their control (though it may not have been initially obvious to some).

_dementia said:
Is that guy cosplaying as Christopher Nolan?

Not sure if serious, but I'll answer anyway.

The guy is dressed up as Simon Tam, the actor in the photo's character on Firefly and the woman he's with is dressed up as Simon's love interest Kaylee, who is played by the actress he is holding.

seanmaher3eh9.jpg

Until this thread, I did not realize that Morena Baccarin was the woman on V, since I only knew her from Firefly. And I don't watch V.

Salsa

quadriplegicjon said:
In case I wasn't clear, I don't particularly think it's nice to make fun of people with physical or mental disabilities. Most of those people are just dorks, but it would be great if you guys refrained from poking fun at people with obvious issues beyond their control.

He's still wearing camo, he's a dork. Im laughing at that, not at his disability of course, i think no one here quoted his face and went "OH GOD LOOK AT HIM LlolOLOL". Im sure that if i was in his situation i wouldnt like for people to feel sorry for me all the time and treat me so serious.

MegaKungFuRadio said:
Not sure if serious, but I'll answer anyway.

The guy is dressed up as Simon Tam, the actor in the photo's character on Firefly and the woman he's with is dressed up as Simon's love interest Kaylee, who is played by the actress he is holding.

seanmaher3eh9.jpg

Until this thread, I did not realize that Morena Baccarin was the woman on V, since I only knew her from Firefly.
He looks way more like Nolan than this man

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
MegaKungFuRadio said:
Based on the caption, I'd say he's the doctor from Firefly.

Also, at this point, I'm pretty sure it's half Stan Lee's fault because he's too old to stand.

5055827717_e667df74bc.jpg
Are those the guys from Heroes?

Replicant

MegaKungFuRadio said:
Based on the caption, I'd say he's the doctor from Firefly.

Also, at this point, I'm pretty sure it's half Stan Lee's fault because he's too old to stand.

5055827717_e667df74bc.jpg

Those two are actually actors from Heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom