• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesomenauts |OT| - 2D MOBA - [PC/XBLA/PSN] Now on PS4!

Card Boy

Banned
533888_563387497036884_417327678_n.jpg

Patch 1.21
29-07-2013

General fixes
-Ear blasting loadingscreen Ronimonkey had been punched in the neck and his volume is reduced to 25%
-Decreased volume of in-game volumes (except for the very loudest setting: this has remained the same).
-When suiciding the text now states "[NAME] made a huge mistake" instead of "[NAME] killed himself"

General balance and gameplay
-Turrets won’t shoot at the neutral creeps anymore on Ribbit IV
-Fixed some text errors
-Backdooring the bottom turret on AI station 404 with a small character without getting hit by the turret isn’t possible anymore
-Med-i-can healing reduced from 120 health per min. to 100 health per min.
-Baby Kuri mammoth effect increased from 17% to 20%
-Bots now drop 30% of the usual Solar for a kill, this includes team Solar
-Bionic family now works for all the new nauts
-Starting Solar increased from 200 to 235
-Piggy bank Solar reduced from 150 to 115 Solar
-Solar tree Solar regen reduced from 23 per min. to 20 per min.
-Solar tree price reduced from 75 to 50 Solar
-Back turrets health increased from 1000 to 1200 hitpoints
-Turret bullets now have increased homing
-Power pills price reduced from 135 to 120 Solar per stage (turbo and light)
-Power pills turbo health increased from 18 to 20 per stage
-Jumppads at the base are now color coded and can only be used by the hometeam

Leon
-Fixed a bunch of issues with combinations of slash upgrades not adding damage, slow and lifesteal

Clunk
-Power converter now works when using it while under the effect of the stealth orb on Aguillon
-Power converter healing reduced from 20 to 15 per stage
-Base health reduced from 225 to 205
-Base explode damage reduced from 60 to 50 damage
-Base explode self damage reduced from 40 to 30
-Blueprints container now reduces incoming damage by 40%
-Blueprints container price reduced from 255 to 200 Solar
-Thermonuclear cleaner damage increased from 20 to 25 damage per stage
-Titanium hard hat damage to self reduction reduced from -20 to -15 damage per stage
-Fragmentation shells explosion size increased from 3.2 to 3.4

Sheriff Lonestar
-Base health reduced from 135 to 130 hitpoints
-Homing missiles now deal single target damage instead of explosion
-Booming bullets now also affect homing missiles

Derpl
-Hover cat replaced by fat cat, which adds an explosive cat to your main cat shot dealing 20 damage for 185 Solar
-Catcat replaced by split personality cat, which splits cat bullets into two lesser bullets (35% damage) on impact, which will fly out on the opposite side of the target
-Solid state missiles homing starts after 0.5s
-Nuke explodes now after reaching max distance

Genji
-Cat pillar works again on Genji himself.
-Plastic praying beads price reduced from 250 to 230 Solar
-Bronco yeast price reduced from 215 to 185 Solar

Voltar
-Drone explode can now be aimed, homing is reduced
-Drones now also explode after max distance reached
-Healing wave now has a charge up, with a base of 1 and max of 9 (+3 extra on other nauts)
-Psychokinetic repulsion now only works on max heal charge
-Voltar doesn't get slowed down anymore while healing
-Cortex tank now does a pulse on creation
-Cortex tank now does a 0.1s stun on hit
-Euphoric thoughts and happy thoughts now add their healing to the max of the heal
-Removed a stage on overheal potion (2 stages now)
-Dark matter shots now also apply to suicide drone explosion
-Solar gain reduced from 20% to 15%

Raelynn
-Flashy glasses now give a flat amount of Solar (3)
-Flashy glasses price reduced from 115 to 60 Solar
-Snipe now takes 0.3s longer to arm
-Base snipe range reduced by 1
-Sprinting now activates slower (2s after combat)
-The sprinting activation time now also works after sniping but if wait for the whole charge-up and use the autofire you will get sprint directly after the snipe as a bonus
-T-800 dome price increased from 110 to 130 Solar
-1.21 gigawatt battery duration reduced from 3s to 2s
-Base slow on time rift increased by 5%
-Retrospace ship time slowing reduced from 10% to 5% per stage
-Retrospace ship price reduced from 185 to 160 Solar

Yuri
-Time bubble slow increased from 25% to 30%
-Baby yeti slow reduced from 25% to 20% price reduced from 225 to 185 Solar
-Spacetime continuity device now grants debuff immunity to you while being in the time warp for 200 solar, duration on warp is removed.
-Pod pack deluxe is now pod pack deluxe with banana and grants Yuri lifesteal on his laser while time warp is active (65% of damage)
-Pod pack healing increased from +5 to +10 per stage, price increased from 140 to 180 Solar
-Time warp duration increased from 3s to 3.5s
-Time warp cooldown reduced from 11.5 to 10.5

Ayla
-Fixed a bug where the rage animation was sometimes replaced by another animation
-Stealth from Vinnie’s mammoth sock upgrade will now correctly work with Ayla’s rage
-Lifesteal on fake family picture removed

Vinnie & Spike
-Dead sea horse head now does 40% of the damage of normal spikes
-Antique machinegun range reduced from 1.8 to 1.4

Froggy G
-Thornfish price increased from 280 to 300

Gnaw
-Base health regen reduced from 352 health per min to 300 health per minute
-Gnaw now regens one turret part every 12 sec.
-Base spit damage reduced from 35 to 30 damage, duration from 10s to 9s

http://www.awesomenauts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=17951

Gnaw got a $5 premium skin like Leon and has its own new speech bank that apparently is customizable.

Card Boy

Banned
Admiral Swiggins beta is available for the next few hours.

Check out today's Awesomenauts 1 year celebration stream. With Swiggins gameplay & betakey givaway! How beta works : you rightmouse your game in Steam> properties > betas > insert key "HappyBetaToYou"> hit 'check code' > set game to beta in same tab > steam downloads game for you automagically (Restarting Steam helps if you experience troubles)

Beta lasts for 24 hours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krkfZQKcNsE&feature=youtube_gdata

derpl is my dawg.
i dont care what anyone says, if youre pissed about dying, use a different tactic instead of coming at me head on

Wichu

Cat Derpl is best Derpl.

Derpl
-Hover cat replaced by fat cat, which adds an explosive cat to your main cat shot dealing 20 damage for 185 Solar
-Catcat replaced by split personality cat, which splits cat bullets into two lesser bullets (35% damage) on impact, which will fly out on the opposite side of the target

So many options. I can't decide how to kittens any more. Max out damage with kitty catsuit/bat catsuit/fat cat? Kittens all over the screen with longcat/cat package/split personality cat? WHAT DO I DO?

My Derpl-playing friend never picks the cat upgrades. Pah.

Card Boy

Banned
In case anyone didn't know Awesomenauts is coming to PS4 with all the latest stuff the PC version has got.

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/08/14/the-awesomenauts-assemble-on-ps4/

Who knows if PS3 users get the PS4 version for free.

The Awesomenauts are coming to PlayStation 4!

The alien blastin' mercenaries of the Awesomenauts will soon add a fourth platform to call home: the PlayStation 4! After selling close to a million copies across the current gen platforms, the sidescrolling MOBA is now making the jump into the next generation!

For the PlayStation 4 version, Ronimo joined forces with Abstraction Games to bring the most recent version of the game to the upcoming console. As such the game will contain all features the extensive PC version has! That means tons of fixes to both code and gameplay, an extra map, more than twice the characters compared to the original release and the ability to customize your looks with DLC skins! Stay tuned for more info!

Patch 1.22 and Admiral Swiggins are both up!

Swiggins_Winner.jpg

Sheriff Lonestar
-Dark matter grenades text now correctly states the right amount of stages

Vinnie & Spike
-Rubber mask Solar gain reduced from 2 to 1 Solar per sec. (1.22.3)
-Rubber mask price reduced from 120 to 70 Solar. (1.22.3)
-Vinnie: Yakoiza price reduced from 185 to 160 Solar(1.22.6)
-Vinnie: mammoth sock with holes stealth time reduced from 2s to 1.5s per stage (1.22.6)

Leon and his Tongue
-Magnetic piercing price reduced from 100 to 60 Solar (1.22.3)
-Magnetic piercing Solar gain reduced from 2 to 1 per hit (1.22.3)
-Leon's Clover of honour and surprise mask now work correctly are disabled against structures (1.22.4)
-Leon Electrifier slow reduced from 15% to 12,5% per stage(1.22.6)

Gnaw
- Gnaw now has power pills turbo (1.22.4)
-Gnaw now regens weedling parts 2s faster (1.22.6)

Ayla
-Ayla now doesn't need to jump anymore to activate floating while enraged (1.22.4)
-Ayla now doesn't drop like a brick when hitting a jump pad (1.22.4)
-The mark of Sonic listening device will now last forever, making it easier to ‘give’ marked creeps to other players.
-Ayla's rubberband ball speedup now applies 1s longer (1.22.6)
-Ayla rip apart bear shield reduced from 15% to 12,5%(1.22.6)
-Ayla collision of rage is little bit smaller and should be more in line with the graphic(1.22.6)
-Base health towards 135 <3 (1.22.7)

Derpl
-Derpl traps lifetime reduced from 12s to 10s(1.22.6)

Voltar
-Weaponized hull doesn't increase the range of the explosion anymore (1.22.6)
-Weaponized hull is now divided into two stages of 180 Solar +3 damage per stage (1.22.6)

Raelynn
-Raelynn pump rifle price reduced from 220 to 200 Solar per stage (1.22.6)

Genji
-Genji Blessing shield increased from 20% to 25% (1.22.7)
-Genji Hidden leaves shielding reduced from 10% to 7.5%(1.22.7)
-Genji The cat pillar heal reduced from 14 to 12 per stage(1.22.7)

Yuri
-Podpack with banana should now be more reliable(1.22.6)

Froggy G
-Turbo Tape now only has one stage (1.22.7)
-Turbo Tape price increased towards 160(1.22.7)

More info here. Apparently they also removed League Icons from the scoreboard, meaning it'll be hard to tell if the feeder you're playing with is a lower league or just dumb, I guess.

Double post! <3

So I haven't played the game since before Ayla came out and jumped in for a few matches today. Don't know why I ever stopped playing the game because I had an absolute blast but I'm REALLY not feeling what they've done to Voltar. The charging mechanic idea initially appealed to me but in practice I find that it's more than a little awkward to use effectively. What it amounted to in my eyes was a nerf to the effectiveness of his base heal ray because you could no longer heal bots at the same rate as you could heal your fellow 'nauts and I couldn't really find an effective balance between charging up the heal ray vs. spamming it for the most effective heals to my team. It feels like he's decidedly less effective as a support naut than he was in previous versions of the game.

More than anything I think the change to his heal ray has nerfed his ability to gain a ton of solar during the course of the match. Before he'd be getting 100% of his heal on both bots and nauts and, with the right build, you could be setup to severely out level everyone else on the field. It wasn't broken because, as an offensive character, Voltar didn't really have a ton to gain from having a ton of levels. Now it's a bit more difficult to have that sort of runaway economy effect because the charging of the heal ray and decreased heal amount on bots hinders the amount of money you'll be gaining per push and the changes to his Drone Army don't really feel like they've had the sort of impact that would cushion this sort of change to the base character.

Don't really see any reason not to use Genji as your go to support 'naut at this point.

~~

Haven't gotten around to messing with Ayla or Swiggins yet but from what I've seen from other players using the character he seems like a REALLY cool take on the "Hook" type character. The ability to throw down the little drone that latches on to people and keeps them from running out of a certain range is really neat as well.

Add me on Steam, dudes : DiscoShark

So, since yesterday was the last game of the season, I decided to screw around and play a few games using someone other than Skolldir, my usual main. I picked up Derpl for kicks and decided to test out a build centered entirely on his cats instead of nuke damage or bump snares like I did in the past.

Six games later and I'm averaging at 9 kills, 1-2 deaths per match (keep in mind these are League 2 games). Holy crap, Derpl with both cat damage upgrades and the speed upgrade is terrifying. Once an enemy is snared, that can't do anything but watch as their health is sapped away by a torrent of plasma and claws. I'm now seriously considering buying the Hot Rod Derply skin both to show my appreciation for the character and to make the custom killstreak music I've set for him more appropriate.

equil

So, since yesterday was the last game of the season, I decided to screw around and play a few games using someone other than Skolldir, my usual main. I picked up Derpl for kicks and decided to test out a build centered entirely on his cats instead of nuke damage or bump snares like I did in the past.

Six games later and I'm averaging at 9 kills, 1-2 deaths per match (keep in mind these are League 2 games). Holy crap, Derpl with both cat damage upgrades and the speed upgrade is terrifying. Once an enemy is snared, that can't do anything but watch as their health is sapped away by a torrent of plasma and claws. I'm now seriously considering buying the Hot Rod Derply skin both to show my appreciation for the character and to make the custom killstreak music I've set for him more appropriate.

There's still 30 days left in the season though.

Yeah, Cat Derpl has been my main for a long time now. The amount of salt from the other team as I safely destroy their turrets is simply too much to describe.

Yeah, Cat Derpl has been my main for a long time now. The amount of salt from the other team as I safely destroy their turrets is simply too much to describe.

Neat, I guess I'm on Team Beef, then! I still find it so surprising that I got more kills with Derpl without practicing at all than I usually get with Skølldir, who I consider myself rather good with.

I need to work on my bumpsnaring a bit though; I have the feeling that I've missed out on a potential few kills because I didn't push people into my traps when I had the chance. I want to get good with Swiggins too, but since he's so teamwork-dependant and I usually solo queue, that may turn out to be quite the challenge.

Neat, I guess I'm on Team Beef, then! I still find it so surprising that I got more kills with Derpl without practicing at all than I usually get with Skølldir, who I consider myself rather good with.

I need to work on my bumpsnaring a bit though; I have the feeling that I've missed out on a potential few kills because I didn't push people into my traps when I had the chance. I want to get good with Swiggins too, but since he's so teamwork-dependant and I usually solo queue, that may turn out to be quite the challenge.

Good trap placement is far more important than bump-snaring TBH.

Good trap placement is far more important than bump-snaring TBH.

Oh definitely, but a smart opponent requires a little push (literally) in order for them to fall into your clutches. I kind of wish Derpl could place his traps either directly in front of or behind him, but I guess that would make him really overpowered.

Just out of curiosity, who do you guys think the strongest 'Nauts in the game are as of now? My votes are for Froggy G (screw being a jack-of-all-trades, Froggy is a master-of-all-trades), Vinnie (his burst damage and escape ability are unmatched lategame), Lonestar (being easy to use + having really good skills with no real flaws = good character) and Clunk (his near-unlimited sustain, ridiculous HP pool and unreal damage ceiling are only slightly mitigated by his slow speed and long cooldowns. If he approaches you with both of his skills ready to go, you're as good as dead). A lot of people seem to really hate Gnaw, but I find him more annoying than dangerous to be honest.

This is the exact build I've been using for Derpl.

That's pretty good, and almost completely like the build I use. I really do suggest Long Cat over the Kitty Package because the longer shots make you more of a threat to turrets as well as opposing 'nauts. I forget how much they currently nerfed the distance, but before there was literally nothing the opponents could do except attack me directly if I decided to attack the turret.

Extra damage is always nice too, though. It just depends on how you prefer to play, clearly!

Long Cat, Bat Cat, and the firing speed upgrade. I forget the names of a lot of abilities, but I get the snare upgrades. Then I pick whatever for turret since turret doesn't get bought unless we're already winning.

What order do you tend to buy them in? Do you focus on maxing out the cat before starting to upgrade your snares?

What order do you tend to buy them in? Do you focus on maxing out the cat before starting to upgrade your snares?

I always go Piggy Bank -> Batcat -> Snare Trap first. It allows for extremely quick farming and one-hit kills on Critters, which makes grinding some quick HP less risky. After that I max attack speed and then go for boots, or Med-i-Can if I find myself out of HP more often than not. Catsuit is the last upgrade I build before moving on to Med-i-Can/fully upgrading snare. Everything turret-based is simply a formality since I often to find myself using it often :p The Catling Gun is simply too good.

equil

Piggy bank should rarely be used now. Since you can buy both base abilities at the start if you go no solar. But i'd highly recommend using tree over piggy.

Nah tree is decent now. But yea i dont play derpl so maybe the early game piggy is better.

Piggy gets you Longcat early. That's why I go for it.

I'm also speaking in terms of someone who is an update behind since I haven't been able to play for a while.

equil

The great news doesn't stop, as this entire week Awesomenauts will be playable for free on Steam! It will stay "free to play" until Sunday afternoon. So even if you don't have Awesomenauts yet, you can just log onto Steam, download the game, and start fraggin'. During this time, the game will be available at a 66% discount, and most skins will be offered at a whopping 50% discount as well.

Awesomenauts is free to play on steam this week. So if anyone thought about buying it, nows your chance to test it out.

SmileBit199

Neo Member
I just picked it up (free on Steam right now) and must say I'm super impressed with it. I can't believe how much of the Dota essence is in this 2d platformer.

Now I just need to find some people to play with...

Add me on steam if you play this game a lot. SmileBit199 <---- My steam name

I just picked it up (free on Steam right now) and must say I'm super impressed with it. I can't believe how much of the Dota essence is in this 2d platformer.

Now I just need to find some people to play with...

Add me on steam if you play this game a lot. SmileBit199 <---- My steam name

Added. :)

Enjoying the free weekend and will probably buy it, but was it just the two games I played were odd or is the game really poorly balanced? Had an easy victory with Lonestar but really struggled with Leon.

Lonestar's good throughout the whole game on top of being the second-easier character in the game to use, meaning his skill floor is a lot lower. Leon's an absolute monster lategame, but that relies heavily on your team doing well early on.

Hint: Get the tongue grab first. It's super useful for both catching fleeing enemies and pulling unsuspecting saps into ambushes/towers, meaning it's really good for getting that extra bit of Solar you need for later on. Also, remember that once you upgrade his clone to attack, it'll stick around until killed. This means you can use it to effectively triple your damage output against enemies/towers if you use it right.

Anyone else having trouble where the game randomly crashes in the middle of matches? Only started happening with the latest patch, so not sure if that broke something or if it's possibly something on my end. Not sure why it would have only just started up recently if that was the case though.

Card Boy

Banned
New Patch features. New skins, dual stick controls, some matchmaking improvements and balance changes.

Patch 1.23
3-10-2013

Kickstarter skin keys will be sent out throughout the coming days. That’s a lot of emails, so please be patient! We still need to set some things up, so the first keys will (hopefully) be coming on Friday.

Big new features
-Dual stick controls
-Ghost Leon skin (exclusive for Kickstarter backers)
-Cyber Coco skin (exclusive for Kickstarter backers)
-Digital G skin (free for Kickstarter backers, purchasable for everyone else)

Smaller new features
-If two minutes have passed and the game is still not full, it will continue to wait for more players until either the match is full or any player presses space to veto the extra waiting
-The taskbar icon for Awesomenauts now flickers when the match starts
-You can now set Private Matches to be only joinable if you receive an Invite, instead of also being joinable by clicking a friend.

General fixes
-Players with low bandwidth should now have a smoother online experience in Awesomenauts (they send less packets)
-Fixed some issues with ping calculation
-New players who win a lot of matches now take twice as long to reach the higher leagues
-If the 4-players-in-a-team bug happens now, they will all be visible, instead of having one invisible player all the time. This is a temporary workaround until we have actually fixed the problem that there are too many players in the match in the first place
-Fixed that sometimes the menu cursor would permanently be shown over gameplay
-Fixed that crosshair/cursor was sometimes invisible during gameplay

Minor fixes
-Added subtle anchor graphics to Swiggins’ Royal Toy Castle shield
-Fixed that the Kage Genji skin missed some voices on skill usage
-Fixed that blue Coco didn’t have a belt in some of her animations
-Fixed that Leon’s Tongue graphics were broken when Morning Star Piercing was bought
-Fixed that Ravishing Raelynn skin didn’t play Timerift charge-up sound
-Fixed shadow under character when standing inside a teamwall/turret (would be positioned too high)
-Improved team colour of Coco McFly skin

General gameplay
-When you are blinded you cannot see players on the minimap anymore
-All power pills that gave health to summons are now changed to power pills companion (Gnaw and Swiggins)
-Mass (pushing power) has been increased and changed for all characters based on health
-Fixed a few text errors
-Changed the moving platform between the bottom turrets on Aguillion to a static one
-Fixed that when you jumped down through a glass platform that was very close to the floor, you couldn’t jump up again until you stopped touching the glass platform with your head

Yuri
-Fixed that lifesteal laser didn’t work continuously (it had little gaps in between)
-Spacetime continuity device now also provides debuff immunity for your allies
-Time primer now increases the time warp’s slow, 5% per stage for 140 Solar instead of size increase
-Chrono rift slow reduced from 15% to 10% price reduced from 250 to 210
-Flash forward speed increased from 20% to 25%

Swiggins
-Fixed that drop Anchor could chain a player for a long time when Swiggins is in “reconnecting” state.
-The health increase for Homboldt after purchasing power pills turbo now works correctly

Voltar
-Removed homing on suicide drones
-Increases movement acceleration
-Increased jump height

Froggy G
-Ice cubes now slow instead of stun the target for 15% per stage for 2s, price 150 Solar
-Can’t touch this now is a shield percentage (25%)
-Turbo tape is now split into 2 stages each increasing speed by 4, price 140 Solar per stage
-Base splash dash cooldown increased from 7 to 7.5s

Sheriff Lonestar
-Cattlerebooter cooldown reduction reduced from 2s to 1.5s.
-Transfusion grenades lifesteal fraction increased from 25% to 30%

Clunk
-Missiles now deal 75% damage against turrets
-Universal charger charge-up time decreasement reduced from 0.7s to 0.5s
-Universal charger price reduced from 200 to 170 Solar
-Screamer engine snaretime reduced from 0.7s to 0.6s per stage

Leon
-Cheese & garlic mints silence time reduced from 1s to 0.8s
-Tonguestretcher range reduced from 2.4 to 2.2
-Cloaking skin cooldown increased from 8s to 10s
-Replica dummies now live 2 longer

Gnaw
-Weedlings regen health 25% slower now
-Weedlings now also gain health from Power Pills Companion
-Weedlings now gain extra health over the course of a game (max extra health 9)
-Rotten teeth price reduced from 245 to 230 Solar

Coco
-Increased base speed of lightning ball
-Voltage amplifier price reduced from 180 to 170 Solar
-Conducting gel price reduced from 180 to 165 Solar
-Silver coating speed increase reduced from 3.4 to 3 per stage
-Static gloves removed one stage (2 stages)
-Fixed that if you have the blaze trail on lightning ball and shoot through landscape, the trail would be on top of the landscape instead of inside it
-Electrify will now slow Coco’s movement 50% less than before

Raelynn
-Snipe chargeup reduced from 0.7s to 0.65s
-Gryc lubricator divided into 3 stages, each increases range by 4 for 120 Solar
-Time rift now deals one stage of nuclear warhead damage as base
-One stage removed from nuclear warhead (2 stages)
-Nuclear warhead price reduced from 175 to 165 Solar
-HC-bmb now increases the amount of double damage dealing bullets after deploying time rift (2 stages) -HC-bomb price reduced from 130 to 115 Solar
-Joe doll price reduced from 175 to 160 Solar
-Receding ponytail price reduced from 310 to 300
-Fixed that if you have the damage upgrade for Time Rift, the damage area would sometimes not be in the same spot as the Time Rift itself

Skolldir
-Flaming fists price increased from 160 to 190 Solar
-Chunk of salted meat price reduced from 180 to 170 per stage
-Pale mead price reduced from 380 to 350 Solar

Vinnie & Spike
-Slighty reduced the radius of spike dive and dead sea horse
-Chrome file price increased from 190 to 210 Solar
-Dead seahorse head divided into two stages each providing 20% damage for 140 Solar
-Antique machinegun radius reduced from +1.4 to +1.2
-Mammoth sock with holes invisibility time reduced from 1.5s to 1.2s
-Red bandana silence reduced from 0.4s to 0.3s
-Withered president’s mask speed increase reduced from 100% to 80%

Genji
-The cat pillar heal reduced from 12 to 10 per stage
-Spiritual cooking health buff now lasts for 20s
-Glow bracelets divided into 3 staged each providing 10% attackspeed
-Misfortune cookies health cut reduced from 15% to 10%

Ayla
-Evil eye base slow reduced from 10% to 7.5%
-Evil eye extra slow per health stage reduced from 10% to 7.5%

Swiggins
-Reduced collision size of Homboldt and chain activation range

No more homing for Suicide Drones? :(

Yeah, that's pretty lame. Why would they get rid of Voltar's only viable offensive option?

At least Froggy G and Vinnie got hit with the nerf bat pretty hard. I haven't been able to play a game without running into those cheap buggers recently. Also, Skolldir's Mead costing less is a nice treat, and the change in "mass" mechanics should really help Derpl's bumpsnare game.

Top Bottom