• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bad Movie-GAF: There's a Birdemic in the Room

Penguin

I don't really know the purpose of this thread, but I have to assume not the only GAF member who enjoys seeking out and watching bad movies from time to time.

I guess could be a place for us to talk about the movies we've seen and offer suggestions on other bad movies or movies that look terrible.

I guess will start off by talking about the title's inspiration, Birdemic and The Room. Both are terrible movies for similar reasons. Terrible acting, bad editing, no real plot or purpose, but endearing... in their own unique ways.

What are some recent ones you've seen?

Settin

Birdemic was so bad I couldn't finish it. I turned it off when global warming/bird flu was making the birds attack... or something?

The ultimate challenge is the star wars holiday special.

Miami Connection is entertainingly bad.

Penguin

Birdemic was so bad I couldn't finish it. I turned it off when global warming/bird flu was making the birds attack... or something?

The ultimate challenge is the star wars holiday special.

Miami Connection is entertainingly bad.

I don't think they ever specifically stated the reason in the original, but you should stay for the completely inane ending where the birds just leave.

Penguin

Figured, there'd be more interest

Live and learn

I checked out SyFy's Robocroc because it sounded interesting, but it really was a complete dud of a movie.

I mean who would have guessed the climax would have been a REALLY long chase in the sewers.... EXCITEMENT

Son Of D

Birdemic was quite something. The sequel however is probably worse. Although to me, it suffers too much from being self aware that it's a bad movie. It felt that they were making it absurd and bad on purpose just to try and recreate the cult following of the first one. Also has a crap load of bad Hollywood references.

I did upload a scene from the sequel to my Youtube, it's as bad as you'd expect.

Top Bottom