• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Baldur's Gate 3 is the NUMBER 1 SELLING Xbox game!

No gamepass = more sales

I guess the devs were right with this title.

Anyways congratulations to those that supported this fantastic game.

I definitely need to buy it at some point. But I'm currently busy with an Oblivion playthrough.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Wierd flex considering.

'be interesting to see the numbers lol

It would, unfortunately Larian doesn't report to NPD so we don't have relative performance or number estimates from Circana. Even on PSN we only knew that it was on the download charts, outside of places like Steam where it can be tracked, console sales will be a mystery unless Larian themselves put it out.

same thing ps5 owners have minus spider man 2.

Pretty much the same games on the other next gen console:

The same one that's topping PSN, for starters. All but ~3 are multi-platform games.

But you knew that already.
right - let's console war! when all i'm doing is pointing out that it's no real big surprise, to the extent that it's obviously the most recent 'game award winning' major release on xbox (dec 7). but, yeah! screw that! let's console war!...

The Fuzz damn you!

Gold Member
right - let's console war! when all i'm doing is pointing out that it's no real big surprise, to the extent that it's obviously the most recent 'game award winning' major release on xbox (dec 7). but, yeah! screw that! let's console war!...
The Great “SonyGAF Bias” in action…

(Edit— and, to be clear here, there is no bias - although there is an awful lot of over-sensitivity to incorrectly perceived criticism.)

Last edited:

Buggy Loop

Not as good as the hype would make you think...

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Mate, come now, lol.

If you meant that, you would have said that in your first post.

Isa

Space Force Im Doing My Part GIF

I would've started it up too except I'm waiting for the save bugs to be ironed out. Still see a lot of reports of people having issues, from low hour saves being lost to one dude with 45hrs. Granted I bet some factors might be avoidable like not using quick resume etc(never used it myself) but I'd rather hear more user reviews stating that they aren't experiencing those issues anymore before I commit the time. Until then Rogue Trader is taking that spot and doing very well.

Reckon when I do buy I’ll go PC. I still feel a bit Larianed out at the moment after finishing DOS2 fairly recently. Really great to hear it’s selling well on console though. I love isometric rpgs or isometric anything for that matter

Chukhopops

I bought it, pretty great so far but I miss the humor of the DOS series, this feels a lot more serious. Maybe it’ll lighten up later.
A CRPG manages mainstream appeal and all you little monkeys want to do is console war.
Things have become really embarrassing with the constant console war in every thread. Nothing can be done about it though.

Top Bottom