• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Baldur's Gate 3 is the NUMBER 1 SELLING Xbox game!

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
No, that's what the voices emanating from your anus told you.
Stop listening to them.
What people here said is that xbox gamers dont buy games as much when they're on gamepass.

My guy has a real anal fixation when it comes to Xbox :messenger_grinning_sweat:

The voices coming from his anus.
I was going to say his source was the voices emanating from his anus but this works.
Stop listening to the voices emanating from your anus, they're not a valid source of information.
Checked your anus? Isn't that where phil usually gives you your "orders"?

----

Have Larian released sales numbers for Playstation?

No.

Last edited:

phaedrus

so now sales matter?!?!
love actually spin GIF
Hey I didn't know Kissinger's wife is a singer!

DaGwaphics

Shows as being below CoD on top paid games for me, but there is two versions up there.

Good for them, I guess the couch co-op missing on XSS didn't hurt things too bad.

Couldn't help myself.

Last edited:
It's because it's not on gamepass.
Exactly, which is why I fixed his post. People are trying to make a multiplatform game selling units into a console exclusive issue.

It would be like saying ‘People bought Resident Evil 4 Remake because Xbox has nothing else to play.’ No, people bought RE4R because they wanted to buy RE4R on whatever they owned.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
"Baldurs Gate is number one..."

"That's fantastic news, they deserv..."

"...on Xbox"

"Oh my god, how can I downplay or shit on this news?"

It's beyond embarrassing at this point, but here we are.

I've learnt from this forum that there is paid shills for Microsoft and unpaid somethings, that I don't believe get paid by Sony but spend a lot of energy shitting on anything xbox related.

That's why in the last 6 months I officially reached fuck it status and just laugh at it all. In true deadpool fashion.

It's pretty great and I advise all to try it 😀

I have basically no money to get myself anything after Christmas shopping, so I can’t get anything till early next year. That physical edition looks nice, and it won’t be out till later, so ideally that works. But then I just remembered Shadow of the Erdtree and Dragon’s Dogma 2 are early next year too.

HeWhoWalks

Gold Member
Xbox gamers are starved for good games? Meanwhile playstation owners got Spiderman 2 this year and nothing else coming through the pipeline anytime soon.
Right?

Rebirth is totally irrelevant! 2024 won't see a single other exclusive either! Man, the nerve of Sony!!!

Last edited:

Bumblebeetuna

Gold Member
Console war bait.
Xbox gamers are starved for good games? Meanwhile playstation owners got Spiderman 2 this year and nothing else coming through the pipeline anytime soon.

Uh excuse me but did you see the leaks? Plenty in the pipeline after Spider-Man 2. There’s Spider-Man 2: Venom, Spider-Man Online, Spider-Man 2: Venom 2, Spider-Man 3: Part 1, Spider-Man 3: Part 2, and Spider-Man Online 2.

FlyyGOD

Uh excuse me but did you see the leaks? Plenty in the pipeline after Spider-Man 2. There’s Spider-Man 2: Venom, Spider-Man Online, Spider-Man 2: Venom 2, Spider-Man 3: Part 1, Spider-Man 3: Part 2, and Spider-Man Online 2.
Look at all the diversity in that profile of games coming out. I'm sure they will also remaster those games a year later for ps5 pro.

Last edited:

Bumblebeetuna

Gold Member

I just got a warning for this obvious joking post. I also got thread banned from the thread that was literally comparing Forza vs GT yesterday because I had the audacity to criticize GT for the same reason someone was criticizing Forza. Merely pointing out that GT has fallen in terms of critic score, and that it, like Forza, is a live service game, is apparently console warring.

Can the mods here please eat my ass and stop being such clowns? It said my next infraction would be a ban, go ahead and make this the next infraction and idc how long you want to make the ban ✌️

Last edited:

Saber

I just got a warning for this obvious joking post. I also got thread banned from the thread that was literally comparing Forza vs GT yesterday because I had the audacity to criticize GT for the same reason someone was criticizing Forza. Merely pointing out that GT has fallen in terms of critic score, and that it, like Forza, is a live service game, is apparently console warring.

Can the mods here please eat my ass and stop being such clowns? It said my next infraction would be a ban, go ahead and make this the next infraction and idc how long you want to make the ban ✌️

You need to cool off your head. Take a step down, this console war stuff is becoming unhealthy for you guys.

Last edited:

Putonahappyface

Gold Member

Selfish not making your own thread.

ufc 223 sport GIF by UFC

Austin Powers Love GIF

RickMasters

serious question: what other game do they have to buy?...

Hi.

Serious answer:

This is a tough one…. Well…. Aside from the Xbox console exclusives ( which we just play on gamepass anyway)…. and the same third party games you can play on PlayStation on PC ( some of which we also play on gamepass) ?…… not much I guess. We got no games. I bought this because I could buy armoured core 6 on Xbox….. oh wait…. I did buy it on Xbox. Everything else I’m playing on gamepass. And Alan wake 2 totally doesn’t exist for Xbox does it?

What was the question again?

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Number 1 sales on Xbox is an awfully relevant term. Looking forward to what the real figures look like next month.

Where will you look forward to? Larian does not report to Circana. We don't know how much the PS version has sold either.

It's like almost all the users posting this tired rhetoric have absolutely no idea what they're talking about.

Surprised only 2 posts have gotten the console war bait warning in the thread so far.

Last edited:

cireza

So basically every other developer shouldn't bother putting their game on gamepass if they want it to be successful
Every developer, whose game is already GOTY and everybody is talking about, shouldn't bother putting their game on Game Pass.

Definitely applies to every other developer.

Last edited:
Top Bottom