• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition announced - Summer 2012 [Up: BG2:EE also announced]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kotaku has some off screen iPad shots

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

Will have a new character and new content.

(please please please allow for the iPad version to sync up progress via Dropbox or something to the PC version)

And there goes any interest I had. I was so interested in the project a while back that was going to try and convert BG to use 3.5 edition rules. I'm not going to do another 30 hours of low THAC0 battling... you can't make me!

everyone ALWAYS crusades against THAC0!

THAC0 - roll = the AC you hit! That's IT! Low is good! >:O

Sentenza

And there goes any interest I had. I was so interested in the project a while back that was going to try and convert BG to use 3.5 edition rules. I'm not going to do another 30 hours of low THAC0 battling... you can't make me!
Jesus Christ, this is the worst argument ever, and a recurrent one too.
What's so mind-bending about Thac0? The lower the better. Period.

not gonna lie, that looks gorgeous.

hype.
Looks like it used to look in BG2, to be honest.
We'll see with closer screeshots, anyway.

Donos

BeamDog's service is pretty great. Clean and lightweight, better support than Steam or Origin. Bought maybe half a dozen games on it and they've always downloaded fast, some have nice bonuses included (The Precursors fan-addon for example). If people are thinking it's something shitty like Capsule, it isn't.

When they get the amount of users and traffic STEAM and Origin have i bet this would change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom